Overhead Door Company of Greenville™

A 89 Reviews

Founded 1967 • Angie's List since June 2006

2920 Grandview Dr

Simpsonville, SC 29680

Our team is ready to help you with your home or business door. We work with home garage doors, large industrial doors and custom doors. We can service all Overhead Door products as well as most models of our competitors. Contact us today for more information. 60 employees....

garage doors (88)door installation (9)

12/09/2019

Fine. I would hire them again, if needed.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repair garage door

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/19/2019

D

10/31/2019

The guy was very friendly & knowledgeable. Took him 5 minutes and they charged me $347. I definitely believe they took full advantage of me as a new & young business owner.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
A door hinge fixed

CATEGORY doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/18/2019

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. We appreciate your business!

07/29/2019

The technician called before coming as promised. He actually was able to come earlier than scheduled, which was great. He diagnosed the problem immediately and replaced the sensors for a very reasonable charge.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Garage door needed new sensors.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/18/2019

D

07/19/2019

I called and made an appointment to have the garage spring(s) replaced. They gave me a time window of 2 hours as I recall, but never showed. I finally called back and they said they had no record of my call or appointment. Funny, because I used the redial function on my landline to make the follow-up call. Not very professional to lose appointments. They apologized, but I decided not to reschedule...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Garage door spring repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/08/2019

10/15/2018

I received a phone call prior to arrival. They assessed the problem and gave me a cost of repair, then went right to work. The repair was finished in less than 25min. and on budget.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Garage door repair.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/15/2018

08/28/2018

Overhead Door Company was prompt in reviewing our situation and recommending solutions. The technician was very efficient and did a thorough job to install a new opener and related equipment to get our garage door operational again. He also lubricated the door latches and hinges to help make the door's operation much quieter and smoother.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace garage door opener/motor with belt-drive system, new sensors and wiring, new keypads in and outside of the garage.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/13/2018

06/25/2018

Excellent work at a reasonable price. Provided new (universal) remotes even though they don't sell the brand of our opener. Adjusted/maintained the doors. Programmed cars. Only thing they weren't able to do was reprogram key pad (we just bought the house and want to change the code) since not familiar with the brand.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Garage door/opener maintenance (3 doors)

CATEGORY garage doors,doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/21/2018

01/24/2018

The installation went well. We had some difficulty getting a small refund back as a senior discount

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New garage door opener

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/18/2017

12/20/2016

They were on time. The cost was what they said it would be, but it was not quite right. The garage door is just a little of, but not enough where I would call them back.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We needed a spring redone.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/15/2012

07/16/2015

I called Monday morning, and a repair person was at my house within 2 hours.  He and his assistant were very quick with the work and professional.  I was extremely pleased to get the problem fixed in such a timely manner. I called this company because it installed our garage door many years ago, so I did not get estimates on the work, but I felt the cost was reasonable.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Over the weekend, I backed into the garage door from inside the garage.  One of the rollers was knocked out of the track and some of the trim was bent. We could not use the electric garage door opener.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/13/2015

Retail sale & installation of garage doors, featuring thermacore, banner, & renaissance collection lines, also steel & wood door openers/systems, carries commercial door lines.

ask for details