CONTRACTOR INVESTMENTS INC

Founded 2002 • Angie's List since July 2008

OWNER OPERATED. OWNER WILL BE WORKING ON ALL JOBS AND USES EMPLOYEES AND SUBS AS NEEDED FOR LABOR. COST IS DETERMINED BY THE JOB. NO TRAVEL CHARGE. NO SERVICE FEE. NO AFTER HOURS CHARGE. LICENSE #: 19318. MAY CONTACT THROUGH EMAIL OR PHONE. $125.OO MINUNIM PER JOB...

Champion Windows and Home Exteriors of Charlotte

There’s never been a better time to transform you home with Champion of Charlotte! Think of us as a one-stop shop for everything you need to beautify your home’s exterior: windows, sunrooms, siding, roofing and doors. Only Champion offers the superior energy efficiency of Comfort 365 Windows, industry-leading limited lifetime guarantee, and award winning products made in the USA. For over 60 years, Champion has been manufacturing and installing quality windows, doors and sunrooms while creating a seamless experience for our customers. More than 9 out of 10 customers recommend Champion. Not only do Champion products enhance your curb appeal, but can also lower your energy bills, improve the comfort level of your home and reward you with a high return on your investment. Experience the difference Champion products can make for your home today! ENERGY STAR®, NSA, AAMA, Installation Experts, VSI, BBB, NFRC

03/11/2014

They were very professional and they did a great job. I would recommend them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Contractor Investments Inc. installed a French drain in my basement and put down a vapor barrier.

CATEGORY handyman service,basement waterproofing

09/01/2011

Contractor Investments never came out to provode the estimate as they agreed to do and they did not return my follow-up calls.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I called Contractor Investments to get an estimate for a screened-in porch.  I live in Simpsonville so I had a preference for Contractor Investments because they are located in Simpsonville.  I called three other contractors and they came out promply.  Contractor Investments never came out inspite of several follow-up calls.  I consider this type of response to be very unprofessional and this is not the type of company I would hire.

CATEGORY sunrooms

I did come out to [member name removed] house to do all the measuring and find out what kind for work they wanted He was fairly persistent one wanting it done one way that would have not been correct. I did all the numbers and couldn't stay in his buget. So I found another highly reckamended contractor that specialised in is type of project. I call [member name removed] and gave him the infomation...

07/01/2011

After overcoming the HOA architectural hurdles, things went swimmingly. David and his minions are not only excellent at their crafts but are also good guys. Plus his wife and kids are cute. What's not to like?

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
David refinished and extended an existing concrete deck and built a screened porch thereon.

04/06/2011

David Coombs is honest and absolutely knowledgeable. He does houses from the earth up, and he also does small jobs. His rates are reasonable, and his work is on the spot. There's nothing to complain about. He is conscientious, and he saves you money. He is a really impressive guy. He does all types of work. We have used him to fix up a porch and put in a sump pump. He has also gone over work done ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He has done a variety of projects for me.

CATEGORY handyman service,basement waterproofing,sunrooms

07/15/2008

He did a great job. He matched the sizing well and also matched the shingles. He does great work. All of his work that has been submitted to the homeowner's association has been approved with no changes. He is very family oriented. Before he started we gave him a key to the house because we were going on vacation, but we completely trusted him. He communicates well with his customers.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He enlarged our patio and put a roof on it as well.

CATEGORY sunrooms

REMODELING, DECKS, PORCHES, FENCES, HOME & GARAGE BUILDING, CARPENTRY, DRYWALL, DOORS & WINDOWS, PAINTING INTERIOR AND EXTERIOR, POWERWASHING, CONCRETE, SUNROOMS, TILE, SMALL PLUMING AND ELECTRIC REPAIRS, HARDWOOD FLOORING, STAIRS, KITCHEN AND BATH RENOVATIONS, SIDING, ROOFING, ALL MOST EVERY THING TO DO WITH HOME BUILDING,REMODELING,RENOVATIONS,REPAIRS,AND IMPROVEMENTS TO YOUR HOME FROM START TO FINISH. DETAIL ORIENTED AND DEPENDABLE

CARPET AND VINYL FLOORING, BASEMENT WATERPROOFING