Cleveland Park East Animal Hospital

Angie's List since June 2006

B Rated | 22 Reviews

Additional contact name - Karen Cabannis....

05/06/2020

A month ago, I brought in my two pet rats who had come down with pneumonia. The vet sent me home with antibiotics that were supposed to last me two weeks. After seven days, I ran out of the medication despite following the dosage closely. I called them and explained that there was a mistake and I must’ve been shorted. I was told to come in and pick up more and that it would be taken care of. When ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pneumonia treatment

CATEGORY veterinarian

01/20/2017

Things went well and we will continue to use them as needed. The quality of care and available is good. The facility looks to be clean and well maintained.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I took my dog to them for boarding.

CATEGORY kennels

01/20/2017

They seem to take really good care of my dog and have good availability. They also seem to have assigned people exclusively to the boarding area.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used them for boarding my dog.

CATEGORY kennels

04/08/2015

It is a nice place and the people are nice.  They also seem competent but are a little pricey.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used Cleveland Park East Animal Hospital  to have a routine check for my kitty and a rabies shot.

CATEGORY veterinarian

01/20/2015

It's excellent as always. The staff is great. They love the dogs. The dog loves being there and didn't have a problem. They can stay over for boarding or anything. It's just a great staff. They're very personable. They can board as well as take care of your pets as well as grooming. They do everything.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cleveland Park Animal Hospital is our veterinarian. We took our pet there for a bath and nail trim. It's our veterinarian that we use all the time.

CATEGORY veterinarian,pet grooming

Veterinarian services, dentistry, animal boarding kennels, animal surgery, pet food & supplies.