ARTISTIC APPLICATORS

Founded 1996 • Angie's List since June 2006

Fifteen years ago, Artistic Applicators began as a one-man, owner-operated business specializing in custom interior and exterior painting. From the beginning, Artistic Applicators main goal was, and continues to be, customer satisfaction. By using only the highest grade materials and being meticulous in quality, the company has grown to encompass not only interior painting but refinishing of various products including indoor and outdoor furniture such as cabinets, wrought iron, coffee tables, bookcases, etc. In summary, Artistic Applicators is not the way to go if you want “a coat of paint slapped on a wall”, but if undisputed quality, knowledgeable staff, courteous workers and complete customer satisfaction is your goal, contact Artistic Applicators. We look forward to the opportunity to make your project goals a reality. ...

N/A
Precision Kitchen & Baths, LLC

Specializing in all custom showers and tile work. Also in other projects such as all flooring, carpentry, plumbing, drywall, painting, outdoor kitchens, custom decks etc. My work quality is second to none and unmatched. 8 year Army Veteran. We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! Specializing in Kitchen & Bathroom Remodeling Services, we guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

05/10/2017

I started using him as a painter, but when I found out what he could do I started using him for everything. It was a 5,000 square foot house and he worked there from 1994 until I moved in 2013. At the time I bought the house it was only 2800 square feet and I had another several thousand square feet added. He did so much of that work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I met him in 1994. He painted the whole outside. He stained the barn. He stained the workshop. He did the carport. He painted all inside. He striped the walls to make them look like wallpaper. He put up wallpaper for me. He did everything.

CATEGORY wallpaper,house painters,interior painters

05/10/2017

The cost was 75000-100000 that was his work not materials. He cleans up after himself. You don’t come in and see ladders and drop cloths. It is all cleaned up. He has a crew that is very responsible. He is so knowledgeable he gave me great ideas. If I was stumped on something I would ask him and he would say why don’t you go here.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He painted the outside. I didn’t move in until the following July. He renovated the entire house for 5 months. He glazed the fire place. He painted all of the walls. He put in new counter tops. I had all of the light fixtures replaced. I had the whole place totally renovated.

CATEGORY house painters,interior painters

CATEGORY house painters,interior painters

02/10/2014

How did it go????  HE NEVER RESPONDED BY PHONE, E-MAIL OR CAME TO OUR HOUSE AGAIN.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
PROVIDER CAME TO OUR HOME,  (2 TIMES)  PROMISED QUOTE FOR WORK REQUESTED. I HAD TO CONTINUE TO CALL AND LEAVE MESSAGES (NICE) FOR THE QUOTE, DID NOT GET ANY RESPONSE WHATSOEVER . Really wanted to have him do the work requested, however he was completely unresponsive to request for updated quote, in fact have NEVER HEARD BACK FROM HIM. THINK IT WAS MEANT TO BE FOR HIM NOT TO DO THE WORK.  ADVICE: WOULD NOT RECOMMEND HIM PERIOD. d

CATEGORY interior painters

08/17/2012

See earlier notes

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Based on the one review on Angie's list, we called for an estimate and set an appointment. 2 hours before appointment time, he called to say couldn't make it, previous work took longer than planned. Set appointment for 1 week later. I called day before new appoint to confirm and asked for return call. No call. No show on appointment. We cannot work with someone who is unprofessional and unreliable. We had hoped to quote for removal of popcorn ceiling and for painting 2 story stair case.

CATEGORY interior painters

Interior/exterior painting, surface refinishing, pressure washing, window cleaning, wallpaper removal, drywall repair and installation, deck and porch maintenance, gutter cleaning and more.