CAROLINA PLUMBING SUPPLY CO. LLC

Founded 2002 • Angie's List since August 2011

PLUMBING FIXTURES WHOLSALE & RETAIL...

Southern Home Solutions

Southern Home Solutions, LLC is the sister company of a Sear's Garage Doors in Greenville, SC, that was established in 2012. Southern Home Solutions is currently serving the Greenville & Spartanburg areas with services for replacement windows, siding, and doors. Founded by a thirty year Military Veteran, Southern Home Solutions is dedicated to Faith, Family, and Country. We believe in providing our Customers with superior value and employ highly trained professionals that will do the job right the first time ensuring lasting quality. We have also partnered with high quality manufacturers to ensure that we sell the best products available. In most cases we buy direct from the manufacturer so that we can offer our customers unsurpassed quality at attractive prices.

Award 2019

07/16/2016

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I purchased a walk-in shower with seat and clear glass doors. I love the shower and doors, they delivered and installed my doors. Carolina plumbing was very helpful in helping me choose my product.

CATEGORY doors

05/29/2013

Visted show room talked to seles lady she gave me a quote for all the fixtures i need for my house

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Give Estment on cast of plumbing fixtures

CATEGORY plumbing

08/07/2011

It went great.  As described above, they surpassed all my expectations.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had gone there once before for a small part and had a chance to compare their prices to a large, well-known retailer.  The cost of this particular part was about 1/2 of the price of the large store.  Also, they carry a very large inventory of plumbing parts.  We live in an older home which means that our plumber needs to get parts that are not carried in the larger stores like Lowe's,etc.  Last week, I had a lot on my mind and after paying for some parts, I left my billfold on the counter after I paid.  Mr. Michael Walker called my plumber (because I had mentioned him) and told him that he had my billfold.  Even though it was after closing time, he stayed at the store until my plumber could go there and get my billfold and bring it to me since I couldn't drive without my driver's license.  I was SO pleasantly surprised that someone would be willing to go out of his way to help me out that way.  I will definitely shop there again and recommend it to anyone who needs plumbing supplies of any type.  They also have a fabulous selection of beautiful new tubs, sinks, etc. for new construction.

CATEGORY plumbing

Thank you. We try to service the public the way we would to be

WATER HEATERS AND FIXTURES