Sun Shield Custom Window Tinting

Founded 1981 • Angie's List since June 2006

Not Rated| 4 Reviews

Sundown Window Tinting, Blinds and More

Sundown Window Tinting, Blinds and More is one of the oldest and most trusted window treatment companies, serving Tennessee, North Carolina, and South Carolina customers since 1987. Sundown Window Tinting, Blinds and More offers a wide variety of window tinting film choices from very light filtering to darker films for glare. We also offer various high-quality window treatments, including shades, shutters and blinds. See our website, http://sundownwt.com, for more information. WE ARE ALSWAYS IN THE FIELD SO PLEASE CALL FOR FASTER RESPONSE TIME.

10/21/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Sun Shield came to house for an estimate to tint several large bedroom windows. They brought multiple tints to try before deciding on one. Once a decision was made, they scheduled the return appointment, came back right on time, were very professional in their work and demeanor, and left me with a wonderful finished product. Couldn't be happier!!! All for a very fair price!

06/03/2011

I have used them twice actually. I had to go to their place to get the work done, and they finished the work very quickly. They did real good, and their price was good too. I would use them again in the future if necessary.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used Sun Shield Custom Window Tinting for window tinting work on my wife’s car.

06/30/2006

This company gave me no problems at all. They charged what they quoted me. I was very impressed with the quality of service. The employees were friendly. The quality of the products that were used was very precise and exceptional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We got sun control on the ten windows in our three-bedroom house.

06/30/2006

They were very detail oriented and took their time making sure that ever piece was exactly right. I have no complaints at all my car looked great! I dropped it off one day and picked it up the next. They have great service. The company did a great job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had all four windows plus the front and the back tinted in my 1994 Jeep Grand Cherokee.

GLASS-AUTO, PLATE, WINDOW, ETC