JWA TREE SVC & STUMP REMOVAL

Not Rated| 3 Reviews

Robertsons Tree Service

Robertsons Tree Service

08/01/2013

I had JWA give me an estimate to remove a large, old tree. I was quoted a price that seemed fair and, because I was told that they had other work to complete in the same area, we left a service date open-ended, but with the assumption that it would be by early the following week. When I had not been contacted by them by the following Tuesday, I called and spoke with the woman who scheduled the est...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Nothing. They did not show up, even after I had been told they would "for sure."

06/24/2013

I called and he immediately told me what was needed, what he could do and even put my mind to rest, calliing my landscaper and discussing how big of a hole he needed to make because the trees that were cut down were being replace with 2 more. He was on time, did great work and cleaned up all the debris that he made. I was very please and would surely call on them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
removed 2 tree stumps from yard

10/31/2011

This company gave us the lowest estimate BY FAR. The crew was very nice, and the work was excellent. Our yard was cleaner when they left than when they showed up.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had all of the limbs over the house cut back, one tree removed, and another one that had already fallen removed.

CATEGORY tree service

Tree service, stump removal.

Check, American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa