COLE FENCE

Founded 1983 • Angie's List since June 2006

small family run business, with four employees, we ask for half deposit on all our jobs then the remaining balance upon completion...

PIONEER FENCE OF GREENVILLE

Pioneer Fence of Greenville has provided the community with excellent, reliable fencing products since 1975. We offer every type of fence available on the market today, from residential wood rail fencing to industrial metal fencing. Pioneer Fence of Greenville also meets the government-required specifications for commercial applications. Beautifully installed fences provide elegance and safety, enhancing your property’s value. A well-built fence is a great investment! Call Pioneer Fence of Greenville today. We look forward to speaking with you soon. We do installations for all industry locations!

06/21/2020

Wow. Cole Fencing is professional and very responsive. Due to an inordinate amount of rain ( an entire week of deluges) the installation of my fence was pushed out a week. However, Cole Fence contacted me to let me know the initial date would not be possible. On the day of the installation, you guessed, it, it poured. However, rather than leaving the job, they waited in their truck for the storm t...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
5 foot high black chain link fence for my backyard

CATEGORY fencing

Thank for your patience and thank you for being an amazing person to work for!!!

06/06/2018

They were excellent once they started the job. There was just a lot of confusion and I thought they could have communicated better the issues of supplies not coming in etc. The original quote was quick and I think they did an excellent job selling the company. I would recommend and hire again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repairs to a split rail fence.

11/28/2017

Prompt. Professional. Thorough. Fast.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Privacy fence.

10/10/2017

Awesome ! Work completed on time. I couldn't believe their price when they quoted me. For the same work another company quotes me over 13k. They were a fraction of the cost.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fences in backyard with a 6 foot shadow box fence with a double gate

08/11/2017

Great fence... They should charge more

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Privacy fence

CATEGORY fencing

we sale material for diy,and any other fence installation. We do new fences and repairs no job too small.

We do not build decks