Coombs & Ross Family Dentistry

• Angie's List since October 2011

08/08/2017

I have a mouth full of work, bridges, implants and several crowns. When I first moved to SC I had an emergency and Dr Combes took me right in and his professionalism brought me right back for all my care. Never pushy, he answered my questions and we came up with a plan of action to stop the emergency calls. We completed the plan, now no problems, just a visit for cleaning and a update of X-rays!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Just had my cleaning and thought I'd reflect on my care over the past couple years.

CATEGORY dentists, periodontics

01/13/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My wife broke a tooth. We called several dental offices and none of them were willing to just pull the part of the tooth remaining and deal with a restoration plan at a later time. Dr. Ross was able to see her on short notice, pull the tooth and not try to sell her the store during this visit. She was very pleased with his work, his chair side manner and the healing process. We were losing hope that we would ever find a great dentist to replace our recently retired (2 years ago) dentist. I think Dr. Ross will become our new great dentist.

CATEGORY dentists, oral surgeons, cosmetic dentist

01/04/2015

Great work ethic for these folks....

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
regular cleanings for me and my family

CATEGORY dentists

09/05/2014

Great experience - I've found my new dentist!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My dentist had recently retired and I had a toothache. Dr. Coombs saw me the same day I called ( I checked with friends and Angie's list to choose his practice.) He was very thorough and explained everything he did. His office was extremely clean and bright. His staff was friendly, efficient and knowledgeable. His equipment and professional skills were very cutting-edge.

CATEGORY dentists

07/23/2014

I don't feel like they push me to do unnecessary proceedures. He's got a calm demeanor and will explain exactly what he's doing. During a proceedure, he'll prepare me for what he'll do next. His chairside manner is excellent.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
This is my dentist. I went for a cleaning. I've been seeing Dr. Ross for many years.

CATEGORY dentists, oral surgeons, cosmetic dentist

General dentistry including basic & preventative care, restorative dentistry, cosmetic dentistry, gum disease treatment, orthodontics, oral surgery, dental implants, pediatric dentistry & TMJ.