Appliance Repair & More

Founded 2016 • Angie's List since August 2016

Welcome and thank you for your interest in Appliance Repair & More! ​ Reliable - Locally owned and operated by South Carolina natives who know that a happy customer is the best form of advertisement. All our employees also undergo background checks so you can have peace of mind about who will be entering your home or business!...

Mr. Appliance of Greater Greenville

Mr. Appliance provides speedy expert appliance repair service. Our service professionals have the knowledge to repair your appliances efficiently.

08/07/2017

Great - part is on back order. But we bought another unit because they didn't know when the part would be in. I will definitely use them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Diagnostic on washer / dryer combo

CATEGORY appliance repair

Thank you for taking time to leave a review! It really means a lot to us! Call us anytime you need anything!

07/01/2017

Excellent -

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dishwasher and kitchen sink leaks, parts replacements, transformer for 240v sewing machine, door lock replacements. Three visits were required due to the age and condition of kitchen plumbing

CATEGORY appliance repair,electrician

Thank you for the review! It was a pleasure serving you...and drinking your delicious homemade tea!

06/19/2017

absolutely perfect!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Hiram installed a front-load washer pedestal and cleaned our dryer for us. He was prompt and professional.

04/13/2017

Everyone i know has a hard time putting something back together they didn't take apart but he had no problem with it! And the price was extremely reasonable compared to other appliance repair places.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I tried to fix my dryer and failed miserably! It was just about completely apart!

10/11/2016

When he came out to quote my repairs, we had a wonderful conversation. Once I was ready to make my purchase as I am on a fixed income, he worked with my schedule for the repair. He arrived as scheduled and removed my old hot water heater and installed my new hot water heater. He made sure that the new hot water heater worked properly. I would definitely recommend him to my friends (and already hav...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He supplied and installed my new hot water heater.[and delivered]

CATEGORY appliance repair

Appliance Repair - Refrigerators, Washers, Dryers, Ranges, Hoods, Ovens, Dishwashers, Ice Makers, Wine Coolers, Freezers, & Microwaves. Handyman Services - Ceiling Fan, Light Fixture, Kitchen & Bath Fixture, & Water Heater.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check