AQUA-BRITE CARPET & RUG

Founded 1995 • Angie's List since August 2010

Cleaning Specialists of Carpet, Upholstery, Area Rugs, Pressure Washing, Air Duct & Dryer Vents....

Mr.CleanIt

10  REVIEWS
Mr.CleanIt

Owner operated cleaning company. We have been cleaning the Grand Strand for 5 years and can provide references if needed. Personalized cleaning and always the same cleaner, we provide the cleaning products and adapt to any special product the client would like us to use. Reliable and flexible with scheduling, no cancellation fees and no contracts. Give me a call for a free quote. We grantee a reasonable price. Thank you Ingra Duncan

Award 2019
Offers by Mr.CleanIt on Angie's List

11/29/2012

He was professional, punctual and pleasant.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had a sofa and parts of two chairs and another skirt on a sofa cleaned and they all turned out beautifully. Unfortunately, he had no sealer with him at the time or I would have had that applied as we have a black Lab puppy. The price was reasonable for time and effort expended and I learned he also cleans dryer vents. He does carpet cleaning and area rugs also. I will consider him for rugs as we have no carpeting.

CATEGORY upholstery cleaning,dryer vent cleaning,oriental rug cleaning

03/26/2012

His estimate was higher than what he charged. Nice, friendly and quick. Great experience.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dryer Duct cleaning.

CATEGORY dryer vent cleaning

04/04/2011

They did the job accordingly, use pet friendly materials, and the job preformed was very nice.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They came in to do an annual carpet cleaning for a total of four bedrooms.

CATEGORY carpet cleaners

Commercial & Residential Carpet Cleaning, Upholstery (Furniture) Cleaning, Tile & Grout Cleaning, Stain Removal, Water Extraction, Air Duct Cleaning, Dryer Vent Cleaning and Pressure Washing ( House Washing, Deck And Patio Cleaning, Sidewalks Cleaning and Concrete, Brick and Stone Cleansing)

Call for details