Bar Boys Movers and services

Moving Companies Project

Moving Companies Project

movers
Moving

Our customers rent and drive their own trucks i.e. U-haul, Penske, Budget etc. We are also the cost effective choice for PODS, ABF U-Pack, U-haul U-Box, Pack Rat, and general storage container or freight load & unload services. We are experienced at all aspects of packing, moving, and heavy lifting. 'Full Service' moving companies that provide their own trucks can charge twice the hourly rate that we do. If you are a do-it-yourselfer that just needs help with the heavy lifting and logistics of moving...

movers (9)

02/13/2021

Terrible, when I went to storage it looked like things were just thrown in there, When we got to the new house many things were broken and damaged, things that can' be replaced. Damage done to antiques, new furniture and appliacencs. I have called the owner left text message about insurance and nothing back. Made a couple of things for the owner and I haven't been paid for them. Gave me a price of...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Moving property to storage then to new house.

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/20/2020

01/18/2021

Great job done

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Wedding, Music equipment help moving it in putting it up and helping break my stuff down which I really appreciated.

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/18/2021

01/05/2021

Great guys worked hard and hustled. Friendly and respectful of my wishes.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
furniture move

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/05/2021

12/15/2020

Things went pretty well, I've moved plenty times and hired many crews and Jamal and crew were and are fantastic movers and you can really tell these guys are gifted and really care. I will be hiring these guys again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Packing and disassembly

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/13/2020

12/06/2020

Went very well. The movers took care my items no scratches or mishaps like they promise compare to the other moving companies, these guys are terrific. They will be helping me relocate again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Loading and Organizing

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/25/2020

12/05/2020

It went well. The movers were very professional and assured me that they were going to take care of me, which they did. They packed and organized my things with no damages as they promised. I was overall very satisfied with my move. Well done!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
moving

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/16/2020

11/26/2020

There were several issues and obstacles in our move, first Covid, then the storage place closed when we reached there, and similar other issues but the owner of the company was most patient , understanding, and a strength for us all when we were panicking. He is honest, keeps his word and works from the time he arrives till he finishes while keeping good mood and never complaining. As our storage ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Moving

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/26/2020

11/19/2020

Very bad. There was late arrival. Enough packing and correct packing materials were not purchased. The packers had no packing experience. I had expensive items not even wrapped and thrown in boxes. Items from from various rooms were placed in the same boxes and moved out of the room they belong in and not labeled properly. Hanging clothes thrown in boxes. I could go on. I had to hire another compa...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pack Items for My Move

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/18/2020

Photo for Bar Boys Movers and services - 1824 Carolina Ave, Orangeburg, SC - 39038119

11/09/2020

They did a great job and they came extra prepared.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They moved my furniture.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/10/2020

Full Service moving company to all USA territories including Hawaii, The Virgin Islands and Puerto Rico. Plus, Cuba and The Bahamas. We also provide local and long distance and out of state moves. Experienced in all aspects of packing, moving, and heavy lifting

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal