Arriero Realty, Inc.

Founded 1990 • Angie's List since September 2011

Licensed in NC & SC. We are your one-stop shop for buying or selling property in Bluffton SC and Charlotte Metropolitan area! Our Mission Statement: To provide the best service to our clients with the highest level of integrity and to build a relationship for the future with each and every person we are privileged to serve ....

03/25/2019

Salvador is one of the best if not the best Realtor in the Charlotte area, he work with us since the beginning of the process on our first home and now few years after he help us with the process of finding a new property for our needs. He is the type of person that gets adapted to your needs and work so **** ** finding every single detail on the properties to be sure that you're acquiring the rig...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Purchase of a new property

CATEGORY real estate agents

It was my pleasure to serve you and your family. I hope you enjoy your new home for many years to come!

10/22/2018

Debbie is a fantastic real estate agent. She is so attentive and has a deep knowledge of the market. Highly recommended.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Real estate agent (selling a home)

CATEGORY real estate agents

Thank you so much! I am enjoying working with you as well. Now for the new house!

10/20/2018

Very good, they are very professional and have a lot of experience with what they do.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Help me buy a house.

CATEGORY real estate agents

Thank you so much! It was our pleasure to once again serve you and your family. We hope you enjoy your new home for many years to come!

10/05/2018

Debbie sold my home within 30 days! She coached me through the entire process and provided the clarity and detail that I needed to make the right decisions. She helped me purchase my house many years ago and then helped me sell it when I was ready to move on. She provided consistent support and current market information during this journey; and when it was time to close the deal, she was responsi...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Realtor for selling my home

CATEGORY real estate agents

Thank you for allowing us to once again service your real estate needs. It was a great pleasure!

06/18/2018

Real Estate and the buying and selling of a home has changed markedly in recent years. Arriero Realty, with over 30 years experience, has kept up with these complex changes. At the end of the day, all the i’s will be dotted and the t’s crossed! Further, your phone calls will be answered or returned promptly and you won’t have to wait to get your questions and concerns addressed.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Selling a home

CATEGORY real estate agents

Thank you for allowing us to help you with your real estate needs. It was our pleasure to serve you.

We can help you purchase a single family home, luxury home, new construction or condo and town homes. We can help you with vendor referrals and mortgage services. We will aggressively negotiate on your behalf. Selling a home? Let Arriero Realty market and sell your home to get it sold! Are you a Veteran? Debbie has the MRP (Military Relocation Professional) designation. Let her help you purchase a home using your VA benefits.

We are not a rental management company.