Precision Garage Door Service

Awards & Badges

Award 2019

7275 Cross County Rd. Ste C

North Charleston, SC 29418

Award winning. Serving Charleston. Same day/24-hour emergency service available. The highest quality garage door parts and accessories available in the garage door industry. Certified technicians, fully stocked trucks. Precision Door Service has more than 20 years of professional experience in garage door installation and is committed to customer satisfaction. We do top quality work at an affordable price. Charleston, North Charleston, Summerville, Mount Pleasant, Johns Island, Charleston Heights, Ladson, Moncks Corner, Summ, Goose Creek, Cordesville, Folly Beach, Jacksonboro, Cottageville, Edisto Island, Isle of Palms, Charleston AFB, Wadmalaw Island, Sullivans Island, Ridgeville, Pinopolis, Jamestown, Hollywood, Adams Run, Ravenel, Hanahan, Bonneau, Bethera, Awendaw & Huger. Additional email - charlestonleads@precisiondoor.net...

garage door repair and installation (719)door installation (37)house cleaning (1)

07/13/2020

It didn't they quoted close to $700 said door and frame needed to be totally rebuilt. Called Acme door came and quoted me $85 to rewind rollers and spring. Fixed it in 10 minutes! Also told me what i can do myself to fix bottom panel that was damaged.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Rewind main spring and rollers.

CATEGORY garage doors,doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/13/2020

11/09/2019

In prior years, Precision would contact me after I purchased their services through Angie's list. Not so this year. I had to reach out to get the appointment scheduled. When I did, they couldn't find me in their system although I have used them for many years. So the appointment process was less than ideal The service, however was great. Came on time and did a good jpb.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
garage door tuneup

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/09/2019

04/25/2019

Next day service was quick and efficient from Justin Culley within two hours after his arrival. Forgot to present him with coupon for free service call if repairs were performed, but the office quickly took care of that. Would recommend.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Garage operator failed and required replacement

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/24/2019

02/20/2019

Alex Damon was great and provided everything I wanted. Very professional and made sure I understood all aspects of the job. Thanks Alex!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Garage tune-up

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/13/2019

Hello, We are very glad that our service went very well! Thank you for the opportunity to serve your garage door needs and the valuable feedback. I will share it with the Team!

02/06/2019

Super responsive, timely, friendly and work was done quickly. I felt it was a bit pricey. After doing some looking around on the internet I think I was overcharged. This work costs considerably less I found.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Garage door springs replaced, roller replacement and tuneup.

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/04/2019

01/05/2019

It went very well. I will hire them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Maintenance on my garage door

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/05/2019

12/23/2018

Dylan showed up early in the service window. He was polite and professional. I feel that the service call fee was reasonable and then after fixing my issue, he performed some preventative maintenance for a fair price. Also, I called Saturday afternoon and they had someone out Sunday morning. I’ve used them once before and had a similar experience. Highly recommended.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed my garage door diagnosed to determine why it wasn’t closing.

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/23/2018

Good Morning! I am glad that you found Dillon's service to be polite and professional! He is a valuable member of the Precision Door Service Team. I will share your feedback with everyone. Have a great day!

11/11/2018

It was fine until now when it doesn't work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
worked on my remote garage door opener,

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/11/2018

Hello! Thank you for the valuable feedback! I have shared it with the Team!

09/08/2018

Technician was great-called because he was able to come earlier. Gave a quote and was informative before doing work. Was a little surprised at the price since it was higher than the range I was given on the phone, but he worked to keep it closer to our price point. Very happy with the work completed and the lifetime warranty is nice.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced spring

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/28/2018

Hello, Thank you for the opportunity to service your garage door needs and for the valuable feedback! I have shared it with the Team!

08/18/2018

Ken was awesome. He took a look at the issue with the garage door, and he suggested a couple of options. Once one was decided upon, he quickly took care of the job. If I need future garage door work, I know who to call... Precision.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repair of broken garage door spring

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/02/2018

Hello, Thank you for your valuable feedback! I have shared it with the Team!

Repair and Replacement of Garage Doors & Panels, Openers, Parts & Accessories, Keypads & Remotes, Broken Springs, Cables, Worn Rollers. Sales & Installation.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, Financing