Porter Hayes Landscaping LLC

Founded 2003 • Angie's List since May 2010

Porter Hayes Landscaping is ICPI certified Charleston SC landscaping company. This assures you that we have the knowledge, skills, and ability to perform quality workmanship when it comes to landscaping in Charleston. orter Hayes is a Charleston SC landscaping company that uses a wide range of hard landscape materials such as brick, gravel, stone, concrete, pavers, etc. For our Charleston SC landscape designers, it is important to choose hard landscape products and materials which 'go together' - as must be done for interior design, architecture, fashion design and other categories of design. Porter Hayes Landscaping will design and install a complete system of products that enhances the look of your home or business. Additional e-mail - paul@porterhayeslandscaping.com....

Carolina Exterminating LLC

Full service pest control company with over 17 years of experience in the Lowcountry. We offer Termite Extermination and Bonding, Pest Control, Mosquito Control, CL-100's, Roach Extermination, Bed Bug Removal, Spider Eradication, Rodent Disposal (including Nordic Rats and Roof Rats), Fleas and many other services for our residential, commercial and industrial customers. Give us a call today or visit our website for a free quote!

10/14/2014

done on time

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
complete lanscaping project at a rental property that I just recently purchased . He tore out existing overgrowth , tore down a massive shed and broke up and removed its concrete base , then had 5 truck loads of sand and topsoil delivered and spread / graded on the property

CATEGORY landscaper,lawn service,mulch,hardscaping

06/23/2014

Everything was perfect! After my first call with Paul we met two days later and he then emailed me a proposal two days later. He was flexible and came up with great ideas to fit everything I wanted into my budget. From start to finish it was a very smooth and very professional experience. He gave me the start date and the duration of the project and stuck to it. I would recommend them to everyone!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did a bluestone and hand-made brick hardscape. Graded out my lawn and laid new saint augustine sod.

CATEGORY hardscaping

06/26/2012

Work was performed punctually and on schedule. Some small extra items were completed without additional charges, i.e., removing and disposing of one dead landscape bush. Finished work looked good.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Provide and install mulch in natural area beds; remove one bed and provide and install sod to cover and install sod in other bare areas on lawn.

CATEGORY landscaper,lawn service,mulch

06/19/2012

a

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They provided a landscaping/hardscaping outline and drawing of the intended back yard. Paul was punctual and communicated any differences to the original plan/drawing. His company completed the work to my satisfaction and delight. I have a beautifulhardscape rock patio along with a arbor, landscaping, outdoor lights, and irrigation. I have a very small courtyard the work makesthe space look so much larger.

CATEGORY landscaper,hardscaping

C

11/25/2011

Started off great, however, declined over the years.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Contract required lawn care, etc. Paul did an excellent job initially, however, for whatever reason his productivity dropped off. Think the economy had something to do with it.

CATEGORY hardscaping

Landscaping design, installation & management, insect & disease control, pine straw & mulch, winter rye program, storm clean up, tree work, fertilization, weed control, pre-emergence application, insect & disease control, core aeration, over-seeding, lime application, seeding, hardscape, irrigation & lighting design and installation.

lawn aeration