Jason Taylor Construction

Founded 2003 • Angie's List since March 2012

24/7 Service Offered24/7 Service Offered

Residential construction specialists. All home services offered. Licensed. Insured. Warranty....

N/A
Eh quality construction

12/07/2020

Jason and his crew did an amazing job helping me "flip" several homes here in NW Ga. Hated to see him go to Charleston, but hey - it's the ocean so who can blame him! I'd hire him again without a doubt. We've completed simple paint/flooring/countertops/appliances flips, and we've taken a few down to the studs and started over. He managed several subcontractors and did a lot of the work himself. I'...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Entire house remodel

CATEGORY ceramic tile,decks,drywall,flooring contractor,picture framing,remodeling,roofing,siding,replacement windows,home builders,home remodeling

12/05/2020

Honestly, Jason was excellent. We live out of country and Jason had done many small projects for us prior to the demolition and building of our new deck. He did such an excellent job. We were not able to be present during planning and construction ~ but, Jason kept us updated with images and videos and suggested things we had not thought of during the planning phase. He took his time and is very g...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
A New Deck

CATEGORY decks,electrician,picture framing,plumbing,remodeling,replacement windows,home builders,doors

12/02/2020

Excellent. Jason goes above and beyond to meet expectations and is incredibly polite.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
A wide range of maintenance and property oversight

CATEGORY ceramic tile,decks,electrician,remodeling,home builders,doors

04/11/2014

Everything went perfect. All work was completed ahead of schedule. We had scheduled to have some work done to my hardwood floors, but they ended up needing to be refinished and I opted to not refinish them at this time.  Very nice and punctual company.  I will use them on future projects. Crystal

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I  had many small items that I needed done in order to sell my house. Siding repaired / replaced, new foundation vents, foundation painted, new columns for my front porch, new mailbox post and box, new locks and hardware for 2 doors, 1 door repaired to close properly, and drainage pipes shortened.

CATEGORY decks,flooring contractor,siding

03/26/2014

It went very well. I was very pleased. He is very courteous, he was on time, and very professional. He provided written estimates, and was very informative with what we needed.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had him come build an addition onto an existing deck.

CATEGORY decks

Jason Taylor Construction is a licensed contractor in South Carolina and Tennessee. New home construction, remodeling, rental property maintenance are just a few of our services. We can solve all your home needs in one phone call. We also have property management and realtors available.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available, Check