Andy Oncall

Founded 2003 • Angie's List since April 2007

B Rated | 9 Reviews

Additional email - andyoncall@knology.net....

Mr Handyman of Charleston and Summerville

Locally owned & operated. Mr. Handyman is a provider of hundreds of building repair services including, but not limited to : Plumbing, Electrical, Siding, Wood rot repair, termite damage repair, kitchen and bath renovations, Drywall repair, wood and tile flooring installation and repair and much more. Mr. Handyman is a licensed Electrical Contractor, Plumbing and Gas Contractor and Home Builder. We are a one stop shop for all your building repair needs. Click here for reviews! https://reviews.listen360.com/mr-handyman-of-charleston

10/13/2016

No show. Scheduled a call time, no call

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
This company came out to my home 5 years ago and retro fitted my windows with screws, capped, and plywood to make the windows hurricane safe. They were to mark the boards, which they did not. Then comes Hurricane Mathew - I called them Tuesday afternoon and was told that I would receive a phone call the next morning with a set up time. By 3pm no call came - and no phones being answered at the company. It is one thing to be busy, but if they had told me, I may have had a chance to get someone else. Would NEVER use a place like this again.

CATEGORY contractors

02/19/2015

He was wonderful. I had one person come out that was saying he would charge $2000 to put in a microwave and cut a cabinet but Andy Oncall did it for about $150 and I was really pleased with him. He was very professional. It is a company and not just a person.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used Andy Oncall for handymen services. He put in a microwave and cut a cabinet.

01/11/2014

I should have known something was off from the start.  The worker from Andy on Call had me go to the store to purchase all the materials.  This work was being done in the master bath.  It took two months from start to finish - was originally told two weeks at the most.  I was supposedly sent one of their best tile guys.  NOT  The work was done at a snails pace - one or two hours a couple times a w...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
remove garden tub and replace with shower stall and retile bathroom.

07/10/2012

Their service was excellent. They spoke to me on the phone with confidence they can do the job. They also gave details on what I needed. They were patient, quick and courteous. Their price was fair. Definitely, I would use them in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Andi On Call repaired a leak in my roof. They repaired only a small portion of the roof. They also did some flashing of the chimney.

CATEGORY handyman service,roofing

D

08/17/2011

They did work for our next door neighbors which is how my son came to find out about this company.  They came over to our house and my son showed them what we wanted to have done.  We did neglect to get a written contract, it was a word of mouth and a hand shake.  They were scheduled to be to our house on August 1, 2011.   When my son came home from work he checked to see the progress, my son foun...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Andy Oncall came out to replace fascia board on the back of our house.  They were to calk and paint the fascia board and put shingles up as well.  They also put in a new back door to our wash room.

CATEGORY handyman service

Handymen, carpentry, electrical, plumbing, painting, drywall, vinyl siding repair, ceramic tile, decks, fence work, caulking, tubs, stop a drip, pane a window, hang door, fix switch, grout tile, screen porch, fix gutter, flooring, add fan & refinish cabinet.

HVAC, appliance repair, carpet installation & brick masonry.