Brighter Side Roofing Co

• Trade License Expiration
  • 20150630

512 West Avenue

North Augusta, SC 29841

Brighter Side Roofing & Construction is a locally owned full-service residential/commercial roofing contractor. Since 2002, we have been dedicated to providing the finest in evaluation, installation and customer service. Our professional staff is qualified to assess your project and will assist you in making the appropriate choice of materials and applications. We service all types of clients with complete knowledge and expertise. Our experience and precision craftsmanship set us apart from our competition. Brighter Side Roofing & Construction is committed to ensuring that our customers receive the highest quality service with professionalism and attention to detail. We take care of each client’s needs from start to finish and are accessible and available around the clock to address any of your questions or concerns. Please take a look at our photo gallery on our company website at http://www.brightersideroofing.com/Photo-Gallery.html or feel free to read the testimonials from several of our most satisfied clients. Contact us today for a no-obligation consultation! Saturdays By Appointment Only...

roofing (154)gutter installation (7)roof cleaning (1)gutter cleaning (6)

10/16/2020

After huge storm came through the area about a month ago, the next day I noticed a water stain on my kitchen's ceiling. I reached out to another roofing company and it took them two weeks to respond. I missed the call and attempted to call them back. Once again, they did not pick up or return my phone call. I decided to move on and I asked for recommendations on my Next Door app. Multiple people s...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof Assessment

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/15/2020

C

09/30/2020

They came out to give us an estimate and promised that someone else would be by to check on the estimate. I provided my availability and no one ever called me back or tried to schedule anything. I was very disappointed because the reviews were otherwise quite good. I think the job was too small for them to be concerned about.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/21/2020

08/16/2020

Weird. "Assesor" showed up, said he couldn't give an estimate and would to get his boss - it's a simple one-story house and slanted roof. By the time they got back to us we had the problem fixed.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
leak in roof

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/16/2020

07/24/2020

Antonio Bridges did a great job! Prompt and friendly! Could not have asked for better service!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Needed a new seal around vent on roof

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/24/2020

06/05/2020

Very well, Mr. Antonio Bridges was very professional and supportive during the aftermath of the tornado.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Had a roof replacement

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/27/2020

01/18/2020

Went well. They are professional, good efficient and forthright. I was, and am, quite pleased with Brighter Side. I would recommend them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Had numerous leaks in old roof, had new roof installed.

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/17/2020

08/03/2019

Went as planned aside from it raining on the original date we had scheduled but the job was completed two days later. They did an amazing job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replacement of our roof

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/23/2019

Photo for Brighter Side Roofing Co - 512 West Avenue, North Augusta, SC - 38111325

11/06/2018

Once job was scheduled there was problems with inclement weather. Started on Saturday - completed on Monday (No work on Sunday). 4-man crew worked quietly and cleaned up as they went.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace old roof

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/05/2018

10/19/2018

Water damage sign was showed on the ceiling of my rental house. I called Brighter Side Roofing to come and inspect the roof. They came at afternoon. Because no one at home at that time, they could not enter the house and complete the inspection. They came back at evening (7:00 p.m.) again to finish the inspection at the date they promised. After very careful inspection, they told me that the roof ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof inspection

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/17/2018

06/28/2018

Brighter Side roofing and Construction, What can I say. These guys are tops in my book. Antonio Bridges is patient and true to his word. We requested an easement for a complete re-roof of our home, and then we had trouble picking out the colors. Antonio worked with us to find the exact color that we required at the best price. All supplies and materials were delivered to the Jobsite befor work beg...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Re-roof Family Dwelling

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/28/2018

Thank you for taking your time to leave us a review!

Residential & Commercial Roofing. Installation, Leak Repairs, Roof Decking Replacement, Roof Consulting & Maintenance

Please Inquire