A Quality Movers

Founded 2011 • Angie's List since April 2015

We here at A Quality Movers are a inexpensive way to move your furniture or clean your carpets or unpack anything that you need as longinexpensive way to move your furniture or clean your carpets or unpack anything that you need along the lines of moving so give us a call along the lines of moving so give us a call and will make your move date any day after or before your best day ever...

Restoration Carpet Cleaners LLC

Restoration Carpet Cleaners LLC offers a variety of carpet and upholstery services. From carpet runners to your favorite living room chair. Want to feel your bare toes sink into your newly revived carpet? Your nose and pet will thank you for fluffing those worn fibers back to life!

06/22/2020

I called in the am one day and described my job. The owner was very pleasant and surprised me by saying that they could be there the next morning. He told me upfront that they did have a 2 hour minimum, but that he would be willing to move anything that I needed. Most companies do have a minimum because they have to pay their workers, insurance, ect. We did not mind because that was the only way w...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed a very heavy quilting table moved upstairs. Very steep with 14 steps. My husband and I just could not do it ourselves. Trying to find someone to come in for a small job is often hard.

07/05/2017

It went very well. We have no complaints.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had two PODS containers that needed to be unloaded. The guys were very nice and worked really hard. It took several hours to unload the containers. We thought the price they charged was very reasonable. In fact, we didn't think they charged enough and gave them some extra for the work they did.

06/22/2017

Called them last minute. Offered a great price. The team was very professional and was able to fit everything in. In addition, they moved fast and so far everything looka great.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Movers packed a POD!!

04/03/2017

These guys were FANTASTIC! Very polite, professional, prompt, courteous, and affordable! The communication was great and they worked diligently to ensure the loading and unloading was done in a timely manner. I would highly recommend this company to anyone looking for A+ quality movers!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
A packed house loaded into a moving truck in Walterboro and unloaded in North Charleston.

06/08/2016

The mover's were very respectful of my things. They were also very careful not to damage anything. They were very nice all and all I would highly recommend them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They were on time and got the job done in a timely manner

CATEGORY moving companies

we offer moving we offer packing and unpacking we also offer cleaning services so call about all of fine services that we offer

Ask for details.