Precision Garage Door Service of Myrtle Beach

A 12 Reviews

Founded 2006 • Angie's List since July 2017

337 Bush Dr

Myrtle Beach, SC 29579

Serving Conway and Myrtle Beach from Little River to Pawley's Island. Same day/24-hour emergency service available. The highest quality garage door parts and accessories available in the garage door industry. Certified technicians, fully stocked trucks. Precision Door Service has more than 20 years of professional experience in garage door installation and is committed to customer satisfaction. We do top quality work at an affordable price. Please feel free to email us at mail@theprecisionteam.com...

garage door repair and installation (12)door installation (1)
D

10/21/2019

Did not hire; they expected an expensive, non-refundable "diagnostic fee" that was not applied to the repair. Thought that was a bit $$$$

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Check of garage door squeaks; ensure both openers worked

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/21/2019

10/11/2019

Technician, (Michael), arrived on time. Assessed the situation and explained in detail what was required to repair the door. Michael answered all of our questions. He was a very pleasant, very service oriented individual. Michael also sync'd both of our vehicles so that we could open all garage doors along with the external keypad. Cost was very reasonable. I highly recommend Precision and will us...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repair broken spring on garage door.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/11/2019

05/07/2019

These people showed up within a half an hour of us calling!! Wow!! We were so happy with the prompt service and perfect work - we will definitely hire again. Many thanks to Precision Garage door!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Springs broken on garage door

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/07/2019

04/16/2019

Works fine. There is less noise and the operation of the door is a lot smoother. The tech was able to convert the pulley system to a chain driven operation without too much difficulty.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace metal roller wheels with nylon wheels. Oil/lubricate. Convert from pulley/lever to chain driven operation

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/16/2019

01/07/2019

complete rip off .Salesman came to the house opened the garage door and said everything had to be replaced rollers , springs and bar setup connected to motor. This was an operating door, salesman never put down his clipboard ,never got his hands dirty, did not even greased the rollers. what kind of tuneup is this and he still wanted his money telling me I am getting a great deal.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
no tuneup was performed ,salesman was there only to drum up business

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/14/2018

Good Morning Mr. [Member Name Removed], We are sorry that you were not pleased with our service. Our Myrtle Beach General Manager will be calling you to resolve these issues. Have a great day!

10/01/2018

Brian did a good job and was real knowledgeable about what he was doing would highly recommend him .Thank you

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Garage door springs and cables and new side plates

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/24/2018

Hello! Thank you for allowing us to service your garage door needs and for the valuable feedback! I have shared it with the Team!

09/07/2018

I'm pleased; the door works more smoothly and quietly, as I had hoped. Michael, who did the work was pleasant and professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
replace the "works" on the garage door

CATEGORY garage doors,doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/18/2018

09/04/2018

Received a needed garage door overhaul. Working great now.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace broken garage door springs

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/03/2018

Hello! Thank you for allowing us to serve your garage door needs and for the valuable feedback! I have shared it with the Team!

07/27/2018

Excellent service. Replaced garage door opener. Unfortunately had to replace springs, eyes, wheels/rollers, etc. Basically, everything except the actual door! It was a costly fix . . . but Precision did an excellent job, fully explained all that was necessary and why, the reps were very respectful of me and my home and cleaned up after themselves. All in all, I would definitely use Precision again...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Garage Door Opener Not Functioning Properly

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/16/2018

Hello, Thank you for your valuable feedback! I have shared it with the Team!

03/14/2018

I saw a great deal advertised on Angie's list for a garage door tune-up. Price looked good. Technician Nate Blair came and worked on it. So far so good; have had no problems with it since then. Hope it continues. He did mention a more expensive service that I did not want done right now. Anyway I am happy with the service and would call again if I had a problem. The one issue I could not understan...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have been having a lot of difficulty getting my garage door to close. It has been a real nuisance.

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/05/2018

Thank you for your business and valued feedback! We appreciate you choosing Precision to come work on your garage door. Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you! Have a great day!

Garage Door & Opener Repair, Parts & Accessories, Keypads & Remotes, Broken Springs, Cables, Worn Rollers. Sales & Installation.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, Financing