Mr.CleanIt

Awards & Badges

Award 2019

Carolina Forest Blvd

Myrtle Beach, SC 29579

Owner operated cleaning company. We have been cleaning the Grand Strand for 5 years and can provide references if needed. Personalized cleaning and always the same cleaner, we provide the cleaning products and adapt to any special product the client would like us to use. Reliable and flexible with scheduling, no cancellation fees and no contracts. Give me a call for a free quote. We grantee a reasonable price. Thank you Ingra Duncan...

house cleaning (7)apartment (2)home and garage organizing (2)window cleaning (2)blind cleaning (2)ceiling fan installation (1)pressure washing (1)window (1)

10/20/2020

No one ever called me.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Maid services.

CATEGORY apartments

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/20/2020

07/02/2020

Never returned my call

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Business sanitized and cleaned

CATEGORY apartments

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/02/2020

06/10/2020

Very well.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pressure wash house, driveway, deck and seal the deck

CATEGORY pressure washing

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/10/2020

06/04/2020

Amazingly well - over 2 days...hard workers & fastidious - attention to detail, never complained--- a great team and Ingra is a fabulous organizer of these women at the helm. & James was good at explanations & organizer of the few!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
House Cleaning, windows oven spiderwebs on high ceiling, 3 years of dust...,ceiling fans, lots of windows...carpets and washed, large mirrors!

CATEGORY blind cleaning,house cleaning,window cleaning,windows,ceiling fans

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/04/2020

Thank you Mrs. [Member Name Removed] , it was a pleasure and save travels to you and your husband 😊

02/25/2020

Great bathrooms are clean along with the entire downstairs. Very pleased.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Housecleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/25/2020

D

01/14/2020

The work done was very good. However, the 2nd visit never happened and there was no text or phone call warning me that no one was showing up. I've been unable to get in touch with anyone at the company again to find out what happened. Very disappointing.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
regular housecleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/14/2020

We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you. We are not sure where the disconnect was on the scheduling but can assure you this is not a regular occurrence. We would be very happy to correct this issue with you as we do pride our customer service. Have a great day and we look forward to speaking with you!!

08/15/2019

Smoothly, very thorough. They were very friendly and professional, respectful, and considerate. My house sparkled.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
House cleaning, deep cleaning, and routine cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/13/2019

04/30/2019

It was great. I will definitely use them again. I just came home and and everything was clean.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
House cleaning.

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/11/2019

04/18/2019

It went great . Definitely the best cleaning company ever. Her quote was cheaper that the competitors and I bet they would have not cleaned twice as good. They cleaned everything, I mean everything. Even the charger of my electronic toothbrush was cleaned. You shouldn’t waste your time with any other cleaning company. I am so happy I found Ingra and her crew.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
3 bd / 2 bath house

CATEGORY blind cleaning,house cleaning,window cleaning,home & garage organization

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/17/2019

02/06/2019

I’ve been using their services for a year now and wouldn’t go with anyone else.. they are great at taking direction. I work full time during the week and there isn’t a better feeling than knowing after a long day of work my house will be spotless and it’s one less thing for me to worry about.. I would recommend them to anyone and will happily continue using their services

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cleaning and organizing

CATEGORY house cleaning,home & garage organization

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/31/2019

One time Cleaning / Monthly / Bi-weekly / Weekly / Daily / Move In-Move out / Post-Constructions Offices / Businesses / Organization and Laundry

Visa, Check