Mr. Home Expert LLC

Founded 2011 • Angie's List since July 2011

4-5 EMPLOYEES. NO SUBS. COST IS DETERMINED BY THE JOB....

Carmichael Grafix, LLC

Carmichael Grafix, LLC is based in the Tampa Bay Florida area. We work with clients across the United States to create custom professional marketing materials, direct mail pieces, ads, and promotional products. We also provide print services. Let us be your Graphic Arts Department. Having problems getting the correct size images for your Social Media cover photos and headers? We can help with that too! DBE in Florida with USDOT. W/MBE Certification with the State of Florida, Hillsborough County FL. and City of Tampa, FL. Carmichael Grafix has been designated as an approved vendor of the Super Bowl LV Business Connect program. We are one of 200 local diverse businesses in the Tampa Bay area identified as a certified, experienced special event production company approved to compete for contracts related to Super Bowl.

04/23/2014

It went well and we were happy .

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I hired them for landscaping work.

CATEGORY landscaping

03/12/2012

The worst part of the process was having to go through our HOA for approval.  Overall, the experience with Mr. Home Expert went perfectly.  Highly recommend this company.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Mr. Home Expert installed a patio on the back of my home out from a lanai.  His team did a fantastic job.  It made a beautiful addition to our home.  I would highly recommend them for any household repairs, additions, etc.  I have also contracted them to install a fence and will rate that shortly.  I am currently in the middle of moving to South Carolina from Pennsylvania.  Therefore, I entrust my jobs to Mr. Home Expert while out of state.

CATEGORY landscaping,hardscaping

Licensed Electrical Contractor, Licensed General Contractor, Certified Project Manager, Licensed Interior Renovator, Licensed Structural Framing for all residential and commerical projects.

Yes; Ask for Details