Discover Wellness

Founded 2004 • Angie's List since January 2011

We are your one stop health shop. We offer massage, spa services, nutrition, chiropractic, personal training and much more. Discover Wellness has won 3 ICE awards from the Chamber for customer service. We were voted as a finalist for Best of the Beach and Best Massage of the Grand Strand. Our patients become part of our family. We treat them as we would want to be treated. That being said we are constantly doing research to find more ways to help our patients and the community reach their health and wellness goals. We use several of the latest technologies including the Pro-Adjuster and MG-33. We have several specials for different services throughout the year. We also enjoy having multiple events throughout the year. Make sure to keep checking our website for all the updates on events and specials. www.discoverwellnessmb.com 843-650-0247...

05/18/2015

I'll be going back tomorrow. It went very well and they were prompt. They were waiting for me when I got there. It was excellent. I have an outstanding appointment.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I went to Discover Wellness for back pain.

04/23/2015

That was when I was living up in the Myrtle Beach area of North Carolina. I haven't seen them in 3 years.  They were very professional and the massage therapist, was very good.  I saw them for about a year, maybe a year and a half. If I had an appointment with them, I don't think I ever waited more than 5 minutes. It would help every time I would get a massage. It would help for a while but it was...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The main thing that I went in there for, they have excellent massage therapists. That was before my back surgery but I still had a lot of pain in my back so I was going in there to see them, because of the massage therapist.

CATEGORY massage therapy

Thank you for the review! We love our patients and customize each of our treatments to their needs.

10/08/2013

he's realigning my spine with a high tech machine showing the progress of my treatment, He also uses MG which an electromagnetic machine to stimulate muscles and nerves, which I think is greatly improving my symptoms

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had neurological symptoms on my rt.arm radiating to my neck

09/10/2013

It went great...he got my back feeling good again..

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had hurt my lower back..

CATEGORY chiropractor,massage therapy

12/10/2012

Excellent team care, chiropractic and massage therapy. I will return to them when in the Myrtle Beach area.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed continual care of my back problems and used Discover Wellness for about six months, while living in the Myrtle Beach area.

CATEGORY chiropractor

Pro-Adjuster chiropractic, massage therapy, nutritional consultations, whole food supplements, enzymes, Wild Tree, Biofreeze, Arbonne, anti-aging skin treatments, Isagenix, weight loss, MG-33, body slimming wraps, personal trainer, exercise programs, educational talks and workshops

MasterCard, Discover, Check, Financing Available