Dch Construction South

Founded 2007 • Angie's List since February 2012

DCH Construction South offers exterior building solutions. We have crews of employees and subcontractors of up to twenty men depending on work demand. DCH Construction South accepts payment by check or cash. At the moment we do not offer financing or special promotions....

Small Jobs Handyman Service

The handyman service thats all about the small jobs. Those big companies can't be bothered with changing a light bulb, or fixing a small hole in the wall. I have over 25 years experience and I am the owner operator. I give free estimates of all work before hand so you know what to expect.

04/07/2016

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They never returned my messages!!

D

07/28/2014

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They were to busy to handle our work. We are about a 1/2 hour away from them and they said they did not have enough workers at this time to do the job. They also said when things slowed down for them and "if" they were in the area, they would take a look at the job.

06/17/2014

Installed rear yard black aluminum fence and a gate on three sides about 120 feet. They did a great job and even did the HOA application permits needed to get the fence installed. Fence post are all installed with concrete and perfectly straight and level. We really like the fence but what was great is Teauge's took care of everything. We would recommend them to anyone who needs fencing.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed Black Aluminum Fence

12/10/2013

I worked closely with Teague Hopkins. He was very professional and honest. He got the jobs done according to the plan and was I was thrilled with the results. The fence turned out nicely and then I hired him to build a sunroom enclosure. All his work was exceptional that I would not hesitate to hire him again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I first hired this company to build a fence around my property and later hired them to build a sunroom enclosure.

05/26/2013

The fence was 192 feet overall and 4' high per our HOA. Teague took care of contacting our HOA and getting permission to install the fence. It was installed over two days and we are very pleased. Actually, my wife became displeased with the location of the gate after some additional work on the property and Teague is relocating the gate for us at a reasonable cost. He has been very responsive to o...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Teague Hopkins and his crew installed an aluminum fence around our back yard.

CATEGORY fences

Residential fiber cement, siding, windows, doors, roofing, railing, exterior trim, and screen porches.

N/A.