Carolina Cool Inc

A 196 Reviews

Founded 1985 • Angie's List since October 2008

1294 Surfside Industrial Park

Myrtle Beach, SC 29575

Most companies talk about customer service, but Carolina Cool delivers! Owner, Verlon Wulf, explains, “Everything starts and ends with the customer… if they have a good experience with our services, then we succeed. Our entire company works hard to make our customers’ experience hassle-free and enjoyable. I would describe our approach as customer-centric ....

hvac repair (167)plumbing (43)electrical (20)water heater repair and installation (17)air duct cleaning (10)drain cleaning (7)fireplace repair (1)water softener installation and repair (1)

09/25/2020

They were quick, reasonable, found the problem in a very short time, and I am very pleased with their service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did some repairs on the air conditioning unit, some wire were corroded and needed replacement

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/30/2020

09/16/2020

I just moved in this condo and tried to sync my thermostat to my phone. I hit the wrong button and now it blows hot air when AC is on. I called to have someone walk me thru to correct the problem and they want to send a tech for 80.00!! All about the $$$. For someone to say you just hit the wrong button let me tell you over the phone how to fix it, nope, they want 80 bucks! With all this covid, I'...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Honeywell Pro

CATEGORY air duct cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/16/2020

We are sorry you had an issue with your app. We understand your frustration. There are so many brands of apps that it can be confusing. We install and work with apps for many brands of controls and heat pumps. Because we don't know if your device and your equipment were set up and synched properly, we would want to verify that by sending a technician to respond and verify. The comfort and care of ...

08/15/2020

work seems ok but Iam annoyed being charged "limited access fpr being on the second floor. I have had this apartment since 1993 had several vendors do work there and have never been charged this way. Even here on Long Island there is no such charge.Iam 700 miles away and have not seen the results as yet

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
hot water heater,food disposal unit in kitchen sink

CATEGORY plumbing,water heater repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/15/2020

I am so sorry Mr. O'Loughlin, I have looked in our system and cannot find any account in your name or any [Member Information Removed] address, so this is a bit difficult to respond to. I would like the opportunity to research this because your home's second-floor location is not something we charge extra for. I am puzzled that you were charged for that. Please call our office at 843-238-5805, we ...

07/14/2020

They did a great job and were very courteous.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Toilet leaking probably need wax ring replaced.

CATEGORY plumbing

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/29/2020

05/15/2020

Great, Allen couldn't have been nicer or more professional. I would hire him and Carolina Cool again in a minute.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installation of a new sink.

CATEGORY plumbing,air duct cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/12/2020

09/01/2019

fine had yearly maintance done on my ac and heating unit

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
AC and heating check for yearly maintained to be done

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/27/2019

06/03/2019

The system stopped working less than 24 hours after the repair, but someone came out to fix it over the weekend at no additional charge. Happy that we have cool air again during the heat wave!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repair leaking air conditioner system

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/03/2019

07/22/2018

I would recommend this company and I would defiantly use them again if needed. The company sent Oscar to look at my HVAC and Harley (and Dawson) for my Water Heater. I will request them to come back if I need any other repairs done. They were on time, friendly, professional and did a great job fixing both of my issues quickly.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
HVAC and Hot Water Heater

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac,plumbing,water heater repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/20/2018

06/28/2018

County inspector was just here yesterday and everything passed inspection. Carolina Cool has been servicing us for 6 years. They are professional, show us when they say, and don’t leave a mess. We are happy with them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New air conditioner compressor and air handler

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/19/2018

05/16/2018

Great. The CC rep, Gwen, is a gem. She saw things that 2 other company reps were oblivious to.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
All new Trane HVAC system

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/15/2018

HVAC, plumbing, electrical, clean air, solar repair & installation, water heaters & water filtration.

MasterCard, Check, Visa, Financing Available