Carolina Clinic of Chiropractic

Founded 2001 • Angie's List since February 2012

NA Rated | 5 Reviews

Chiropractic care...

11/12/2014

When I first went in I was having problems with my back. He said if he could help me in two weeks it would be good if not he would refer me else where. The staff has a great sense of humor and make you feel very comfortable.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dr. Shirley has been my chiropractor for over a year. I go in on a as needed basis. If I have a problem I go in every few days.

03/03/2014

Excellent, Dr. Shirley is pretty straight forward. a great sense of humor that put me at ease. Explained what he was doing and why. No un-necessary x-ray or treatments. Started to feel better with in a week and better each week. Only 4 weeks of treatment and I was done.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Improved the use of my shoulder

12/28/2013

He does such a good job that I don't have to have another appointment with him for months. He's very family-oriented. He's very personable and knowledgable. He's excellent at what he does.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I fell and slipped at a store and have been seeing him for the last three years.

03/04/2013

explained everything he was going to do before so you could understand how and why he is performing procedure. Results have been great. very highly recommend!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Back and sholder problems

02/29/2012

He is excellent and I really like him. He has even offered to make a house call for me before. They are professional and his office is neat. They really work hard for you to fit you in if you need to be seen. They are all really good people.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I see him for shoulder pain.

CATEGORY chiropractor

Sports medicine & chiropractic.

Similar businesses in your area...