BBI Landscaping

Founded 2007 • Angie's List since May 2012

C Rated | 5 Reviews

While you may have many different choices for landscape management, BBI is locally owned and backed by an established reputation. Brox Baxley founded the Myrtle Beach, SC, based company in 2007. Mr. Baxley built BBI upon the premise that residential and commercial customers wanted and needed to develop a working relationship with their landscaper. Today we are an organization with numerous trucks and people on our team. This allows the contractor to better understand the needs of the customer and take care of those needs in an efficient and timely manner. Our years of experience also include complete landscape & irrigation packages for new homes and businesses. New construction has its own set of challenges and we are equipped to assist you in all phases of your project. With committed employees, professional and experienced staff, we are a full service landscape company, where our people are our strength. Again we are a relationship-based company and we invite you to contact us with any situation. We are here to help you. Whether your need is commercial or residential great service is always in season...

BrotherScape LLC

6  REVIEWS
BrotherScape LLC

09/03/2013

Not good

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Agreed to cut grass 4 times a month and I paid for that but they did not come 4 times. I kept calling and to asked them and they would say ok. Also they cut with a  riding lawn mower and left strips of grass that were missed when they turned around. When I finally canceled the service they tried to tell me I still owed money which I did not but also told me it was not convenient to come out and cut my grass the 4th time because no one else had it done 4 times. Why didn't they that before they took my money? This year I have the teenage boy across the street doing the grass and he does a 100% job. Price also included some extras they never performed.

CATEGORY lawn service

We would like to thank you for taking the time to leave us feedback, even though it is delayed well over a year. As I recall, I would like to remind you that BBI began servicing your property in March 2012. On June 1st, 2012 you received yard of the quarter for the Avalon subdivision and community. We have the photograph posted AND dated on our Facebook page. We would gladly post the photo to trig...

05/28/2013

Never follow up after contacting them by phone.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
nothing

CATEGORY lawn service

Thanks for your feed back, if I recall correctly you call after business hours on Friday may 24th and left a message. Therefore we would return your call on Monday or Tuesday of the next week, but Monday was a holiday so the office was closed, an that put everything behind a day. You should of received a call on Tuesday or Wed. Which is today, guess that's not fast enough. Thanks BBI

03/08/2013

They were good but I was never sure when they're going to come. It took me a while to get them started. Once they got started, then they come with standard regularity but took me a while to get them on board. For whatever reason, they just weren't stopping by and do it at ones. Once they started though then they were fine. They are quick, get in and out, don't waste anytime. They are very professi...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used BBI Construction & Landscaping for my lawn service. $100.00 for tree, mowing during any five-week.

06/05/2012

We have got a third of an acre and they are very reasonable. We have got wet lands behind us, so there is not a whole lot of grass.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We have BBI Construction & Landscaping do our lawn mowing. They come every 10 days.

05/25/2012

I give them a B over all rating and I will not use them again. they were good but a lot of times they would miss a scheduled mowing. He was basically alright and I ended up having to fire him because he wasn't communicating and wasn't showing up.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used BBI to do some lawn work. I have used them for a year and a half staring in October 2010. They do my basic lawn mowing, blowing the lawn after they are done and trimming.

CATEGORY landscaping

Residential and commercial landscape design, installation and maintenance including yard clean up, mulch, rubber mulch, pine straw, rock, annuals, sod, curb appeal, mowing, edging, pruning, trimming, debris removal, arbor care & irrigation. All of your landscape needs

American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa, Check, PayPal