Affordable Lock And Key

Founded 2003 • Angie's List since March 2014

Family owned and operated, Affordable Lock and Key has proudly served Myrtle Beach and the surrounding areas since 2003! Guaranteed to bring you fast, friendly, and affordable locksmith service!...

09/27/2020

While I stated in my voice message that it wasn't an emergency, they never returned my call.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
One door lock re-keyed and a key made for a cedar chest

CATEGORY locksmith

We do not make keys for cedar chests. Also, due to our high call volume we can’t always return everyone’[Member Information Removed] call and a follow up may be necessary. But thanks...

10/14/2019

Affordable Lock and Key was in E-mail contact with me right away, and we subsequently scheduled an appointment via telephone. I was very satisfied with the services rendered & the affordable fee that was charged.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
replacement of 4 exterior keyed entry knobs & installation of 1 patio bar

08/01/2019

Bryson the technician was very understanding and compassionate! He was at my house in less than 30 minutes and unlocked my door in less than 5 minutes! I would highly recommend this company! I now have a spare key to the storm door!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Early evening on a Sunday night I locked myself out of my house. I needed my storm door on the front door unlocked.

01/17/2019

Nick rocks!!! I highly recommend this man if you need any entry door locks changed or repaired! Nick was here within a half hour of contacting him, is very pleasant, does an exceptionally good job quickly and is very affordable. He also provides reliable information and guidance regarding all aspects of the job. What are you waiting for? Call him!!! Mike S from Congers NY and Myrtle Beach.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Install new door hardware - ocking door and deadbolt.

10/23/2018

Nick, was right on time and fixed everything in a quick and professional manner.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repair Locks

CATEGORY locksmith

Residential, automotive, and commercial locksmithing. Rekeys. Lockouts. Hardware changes. Electronic lock installations. General service and maintenance.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover