Barnaby & Sons

Founded 1947 • Angie's List since August 2013

B Rated | 13 Reviews

We have seven employees, all work is done by our employees - we do not sub-contract work out. We can also offer financing for your new or replacement windows through our strong partnership with Santee Cooper and a low-interest Smart Energy Loan....

Ragan Painting Inc.

I am an owner operated company with 2 employees and over26 years of experience. There are no down payments required for my work and full payments are due upon completion and customer satisfaction. Please call for a free estimate today!

07/03/2020

Terrible company, Mike Barnaby put storm protectors on an 8x8 window horizontal. 17 bolts on each side, Impossible to put up or take down. Should have a track on top to slide the panels in then bolt at the bottom. Very unprofessional person & job. He also put too small of a track on top of other windows to slide panels in. We are having to get another company to correct all Barnaby's mistakes.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
storm protection poly carbonate

CATEGORY hurricane shutters

Sorry to hear this on angies list . Barnaby and sons gives a warranty on all of its work. We have hundreds of happy customers. Any picture's regarding this claim are on file.

09/25/2019

Mike was great to work with. Came out, did measurements and was able give us an immediate quote.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Hurricane shutters for windows

CATEGORY siding,hurricane shutters

02/10/2017

Mike Barnaby gave me an excellent price, much better than Window World, sorry. The work was done in 2 weeks where Window World told me 8-10 weeks. His employees were professional, detailed and we could not have asked for better results. Michelle in the office was always available for questions prior to the installations. Mike told me to text him if I had a question and he responded back to me whil...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced 8 windows and a sliding glass door Installed a storm door

CATEGORY windows,doors

C

07/14/2016

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced defective bathroom window. When ordered they said about six weeks. Took three months.

CATEGORY siding

10/27/2015

CATEGORY siding

We offer a wide variety of solutions for all your Window, Door, Vinyl Siding and Hurricane Protection needs. We use only the highest quality materials at affordable prices that meet your satisfaction.