Southeastern Spine Institute

Angie's List since April 2012

11/23/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
date of service 09/15/2015

11/17/2015

He was arrogant, rude and way too eager to operate. The Spine Institute is a factory that preys on trusting people who want relief from their pain!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We went to see Dr. Dennis for a consult re my husband's back pain. Because he has a pace maker, another test was ordered rather than an MRI. The tech that performed the test told my husband that it was a herniated disc. When we went to see Dr. Dennis, he looked at the X-ray and was ensensed that we knew the problem. Immediately he insisted that surgery was the ONLY option. He left the room, we talked and decided that we wanted to get another opinion. We went out to find Dr. Dennis and he and his nurse were scheduling the SURGERY!! Needless to say, we left and eventually saw another doctor who prescribed physical therapy - after six weeks of P.T., my husband had no more pain.

06/30/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Confirmed lumbar instability and nerve compression.  Surgery to open foramen and fuse one level.  Very successful! I would recommend Dr. Blake Dennis to anyone!

05/29/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
fusion of L4 & L5 successfull surgery

06/04/2014

After thousands of dollars spent, MRIs taken, spinal injections, nothing helped. Dr. Johnson and his staff were very rude and we're terrible about getting back to me. When I explained to Dr. Johnson of my disappointment of the expensive treatment not helping, arrogantly reminded me that he was a surgeon and was very busy and that I need to see pain management. That was the end of my relationship w...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Went in to determine cause of ongoing neck muscle spasms

CATEGORY spine doctor,pain management