Citrus Fresh Carpet Cleaning

Founded 2010 • Angie's List since January 2011

Citrus Fresh Carpet Cleaning provides the best carpet cleaning in Charleston, SC and surrounding areas. We are experts in carpet cleaning, rug cleaning, tile/grout cleaning, upholstery cleaning, pet odor removal and carpet stretching & repairs. We are successful carpet cleaning business for the past 11 1/2 years....

Restoration Carpet Cleaners LLC

Restoration Carpet Cleaners LLC offers a variety of carpet and upholstery services. From carpet runners to your favorite living room chair. Want to feel your bare toes sink into your newly revived carpet? Your nose and pet will thank you for fluffing those worn fibers back to life!

03/03/2020

This is the second time I have used Citrus Fresh carpet cleaning and I am very pleased with their service and the results.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Upholstery cleaning for sofa, loveseat, chair; carpets in five rooms, stairs, landing, and hallway

CATEGORY carpet cleaners,upholstery cleaning

Thank you [Member Name Removed] for the wonderful review and your repeat business! Mary - owner

03/15/2018

They did a good job. My daughter didn't like the Citrus scent but the work was done well.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
carpet cleaning

10/25/2017

The first attempt was unsatisfactory. The gentleman tried to use the equipment which tripped the electrical circuit. I shared my disappointment with the company and, to their credit, they immediately sent out a second crew with equipment which was on the truck.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Professionally cleaned a chair and rug

CATEGORY carpet cleaners,upholstery cleaning

Thank you for your review and comments! We do have a 100% satisfaction guarantee and will always come back and service any areas of concerns again to turn into a happy and satisfied customer! Mary - owner
D

02/27/2017

I contacted Citrus Fresh through Angie's List for a carpet cleaning quote on a vacant 3 bedroom rental property. I also asked why I should choose their company over the competition which offered an Angie's List deal for $69. I received a quote for $150 with the explanation that a professional company comes with a cost. I decided to schedule Citrus Fresh despite their higher price. Even though the ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Carpet cleaning

CATEGORY carpet cleaners

I tried to make this customer happy, because at Citrus Fresh, we are all about customer service and we always strive to do our best and make the customer happy. It was not until my senior technician finished cleaning this customer carpets, that he told him he was not happy and refused to pay. I did get on the phone with this customer to offer two solutions: One, we can come back and re-clean with ...

02/21/2017

they did a fine job. our carpet is old and somewhat "cheap" so there was only so much they could do.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
multiple room carpet cleaning

CATEGORY carpet cleaners

Carpet Cleaning, Microseal Fabric Protector, Scotchgard Stain Protector, Furniture & Upholstery Cleaning, Area Rug & Oriental Rug Cleaning, Tile & Grout Cleaning, Pet Stains & Odor Removal, Carpet Stretching & Repair & Power Washing of flat surfaces only.

Water Damage & Extraction. Building Pressure Washing.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, PayPal