Carolina Coastal Wellness/Charleston Neck & Back

Angie's List since October 2011

Not Rated| 13 Reviews

As defined by the World Health Organization (WHO), health is a "state of complete physical, mental, and social well being, and not merely the absence of disease or infirmity". We would like to be a part of creating your healthy life!...

02/03/2015

CATEGORY chiropractor

11/12/2014

They explained everything I would doing, including x-rays, massage, and re-alignment. The massage was a huge relief for my upper back and shoulder tightness, and was a welcome addition to just getting re-aligned. The re-alignment also went very well and I felt immediate relief. I will be going back for ongoing treatment.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have had lower back pain for as long as I can remember, but my upper back has been tight and needed some re-alignment. Ive been to two chiropractors before, but never had a chiropractic massage along side of it.

07/28/2014

I liked Dr. Craig, he was nice, and he did an adjustment that was good. I really liked the masseuse, but I did not get her name. She is really good, and I had a nice hour long massage. She did a great job. My mum set the initial appointment, and there was some confusion, when I went in on the day that we scheduled, I wasn't on the schedule at all. They have a couple of receptionists, but they didn...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had purchased a big deal for $39 for one hour massage, and a chiropractic check.

03/20/2014

Very knowledgeable and professional. They made me feel comfortable and had several good suggestions about back health in the future. Good massage!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
1 hour massage

01/20/2014

First impressions are everything, and Dr. Craig and his staff made a GREAT one.  Very professional and thorough.  Had the one hour massage, x-rays and adjustment for first time patients.  Will definitely be going back, and would highly recommend his office to those in search of total body wellness. |

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used Carolina Coastal Wellness/Charleston Neck & Back

CATEGORY chiropractor, massage therapy

Chiropractic, Massage Therapy, Personal Injury Auto Accident Care, Nutritional Consults, Cleanses, Titleist Performance Institute Certified for Golf Rehab, Cervical Traction, Public Speaking for your work or social group

Check, MasterCard, Visa, American Express, Discover, Financing Available