Boss Disaster Restoration

Founded 1992 • Angie's List since August 2007

C Rated | 10 Reviews

8-10 employees. Emergency fire and flood restoration, water extraction, carpet cleaning. Cost is determined by job. Available 24/7/365....

07/24/2018

They were very quick to come out, cleaned things up, took lots of pictures for the insurance company, and kept us informed of what was going on.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had a water leak while we were away. Boss came right away and put drying pads and dehumidifiers upstairs to dry the hardwood out. They cleaned up the Sheetrock that fell in the garage and dried out that area as well.

D

09/21/2015

They were slow and never got around to doing what needed to be done quite right so I wouldn't use them again. The price was high. They tried to scum me because they shouldn't have charged for things they didn't do but the insurance company paid them anyway.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We used Boss 24.

11/11/2014

The Boss were sent by my insurance company. They did a good job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had a faucet that failed while I was away from home and ended up with water damage.

06/22/2013

They did a really great job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They came in the night of the flood and drained everything. They cleaned up the house and moved items to a storage unit while we had remodel work completed.

CATEGORY carpet cleaners,water damage restoration

12/10/2012

Boss Disaster Restoration , came in and assess the damage . Very good explanation on what needed to be done, lenght of time it would take to dry up and restore the damaged areas, monitored and kept me abreast on the progress of the work. .

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
clean up after  water damage.

CATEGORY water damage restoration

Disaster Restoration. Water & Mold Extraction. General Contracting. Carpet & Upholstery Cleaning - residential & commercial