Perez Landscape & Hardscape LLC

Awards & Badges

Award 2019

405 West Rd

Moore, SC 29369

Irrigation system, landscape and design, grading, paver, sod installation, retaining walls, outdoor kitchens, and land clearing. Give us a call for a FREE ESTIMATE....

irrigation system (10)landscaping (8)hardscaping (5)landscape lighting (2)tree service (1)

03/26/2020

Very easy to work with and They did an Awesome job! My yard looks great.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Hardscaping, mulching, sod

CATEGORY landscaper, irrigation systems, hardscaping

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/10/2020

03/17/2020

Miguel landscaped our new home with an amazing eye for detail and beauty. He kept his commitment to complete our project over a 2 day window. He & his crew came a day early due to a forecast of rain. They were professional, diligent and conscientious with every aspect of this project; from unloading and installing landscaper’s tarp, topsoil, mulch & plants to cleaning the walkways and worksite. He...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Initial Landscape & plants for new home; shrubs, flowers, mulch, stone work, privacy panel.

CATEGORY hardscaping

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/17/2020

02/15/2020

Great job! Looks great! They did an excellent job and cleaned everything up when they were done. I would recommend this company to my friends and neighbors. They were very professional and their work was beyond what I expected. I am very happy I used the company. I would hire again in a heartbeat.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pavers and Hardscaping

CATEGORY hardscaping

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/15/2020

02/10/2020

I have not had the work done yet. I just had my initial meeting with Miguel Perez and I was very impressed, He gave me a quote right away. I have not received other quotes yet. But he understoo well what I wanted. He guarantees his irrigation systems for 18 months with the understanding in a written contract that he will come back an work on the sytem if something goes wrong. And he gives a 6 mont...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Having sod, 6 pallets, irrigation, flower beds, a change in fencing, three tree stumps ground up.

CATEGORY landscaper, irrigation systems

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/10/2020

01/10/2020

The whole process was seamless, great work and reasonably priced. I’ll definitely use them again and I highly recommend you do!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Outdoor lighting for the front of my home

CATEGORY outdoor lighting

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/09/2020

Photo for Perez Landscape & Hardscape LLC - 405 West Rd, Moore, SC - 38322868

01/09/2020

Went very well.Did work in a timely manner and very professional way.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Landscaping/pavers/irrigation/lighting

CATEGORY landscaper, irrigation systems, hardscaping, outdoor lighting

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/09/2020

10/24/2019

project went very well. all work was done in a timely manner. very happy with the results.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
made repairs to existing irrigation system

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/24/2019

09/23/2019

Outstanding experience! The home I purchased came with a sprinkler system, something I’d never owned, but it had been neglected so I didn’t bother to use it. However, even an unused system can cause problems, as the lowest sprinkler head on my lot leaked due to gravity and damage. In addition, I knew I had other damaged/missing heads, so I called Perez. He was able to come within a week of my firs...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repair/replace sprinkler heads and check system for proper performance.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/23/2019

09/07/2019

Mr. Perez was on time and professional. Rerouted a zone instead of selling us a new controller. Honest and reasonable! I’ll be calling him again the next time we have a need.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Lawn Irrigation

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/07/2019

08/31/2019

They were great! Showed up on time and finished earlier than I expected. He even helped with my sprinklers so that the new plantings were watered. Definitely recommend!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Weeding, tilling and planting

CATEGORY landscaper