Ted Cook Heating Service

Awards & Badges

Award 2018

504 N Main St

Mauldin, SC 29662

Honest and Dependable HVAC services offered in the upstate since 1989. Our reputation is built on our dedication to keeping the customer in service 24 hours a day, every day of the year. You can also check our record with the Better Business Bureau....

Heating and Air Conditioning (307)Water Heaters (3)Gas Logs (2)Fabricating (1)

09/03/2019

AC stopped working on a hot summer evening. Called Ted after hours and he actually answered my call personally. I explained the problem and Ted said he would come the next day. He arrived the following morning, quickly diagnosed the problem and repaired the unit for a reasonable price. I’m a repeat customer and I highly recommend Ted Cook—reliable, highly skilled, and perhaps most importantly, hon...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Air conditioning repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/30/2019

06/11/2019

Excellent. Very timely response and great to work with. I highly recommend and will use him for every job in the future!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
HVAC services/replaced

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/11/2019

12/30/2018

Our 30 year old Trane furnace went out over Christmas and needed replacement. Ted responded immediately and was able to schedule the install the very next day. He took the time to explain all options and also had the best pricing on quality equipment. His team was very professional and took care of our home during the install. I highly recommend Ted Cook Heating.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Two HVAC systems replaced.

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/29/2018

11/06/2018

They were prompt and courteous. Would hire again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Air condition repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/06/2018

10/14/2018

Ted Cook fixed our AC that was not running. He replaced the capacitor.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
AC was not working.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/11/2018

08/10/2018

I spoke to Ted in the late afternoon, and Greg arrived to diagnose the problem two hours later. Ted handled my call personally, and let me know when Greg would arrive. Both men were very professional, and didn't try to sell me anything. All I needed was refrigerant added, and my AC is now cool as a cucumber. :-) I have already recommended Ted Cook Heating to several coworkers and friends. Service ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
AC was running but not cooling

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/06/2018

08/06/2018

Ted was easy to work with, extremely responsive, and did not take a sales based approach to upselling me on the equipment like a few others I had quote. He was quick to correct a glitch in the scheduling of work and respectful of my time. The unit was installed quickly and professionally and is an excellent upgrade to overall efficiency.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Heating and Air Conditioner replacement

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/18/2018

07/10/2018

Ted has helped me with both commercial and residential HVAC repairs. I am consistently amazed by the professionalism, helpfulness, and down to Earth helpfulness. I can not say enough about how impressed I have been with the service that I have received from Ted Cook HVAC!!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
HVAC repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/10/2018

06/26/2018

Ted was out later that day when all others said they couldn't get to me for at least another day. Narrowed down the problem to a repair of $400. Got nice cool air quickly!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
A/C went out on super hot day

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/22/2018

06/09/2018

Ted Cook came out and quickly diagnosed the problem and set up the installation of our new heat pump. The installation crew were fabulous and did the job quickly

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Heat pump stopped cooling

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/02/2018

Sales & Installation - Gas Heating & Appliances, Heat Pumps, Water Heaters, Air Conditioning, & Innovative High Efficiency Systems.

Gas Logs