Best Breathing

A 40 Reviews

Founded 1999 • Angie's List since October 2011

521 Bonnie Bay Rd

Loris, SC 29569

Here at Best Breathing we offer top of the line customer service, and workmanship.Our motto is you don't pay until its ok! All techs, and inspectors are certified in mold inspections, as well as remediation.With over 15 years experience, let the rest speak for its self! Mold remediation Mold inspections Air quality Testing Crawlspace Encapsulation Dehumidifcation Sump pumps French drains Insulation Air duct cleaning Ozone treatments Air Treatments ...

mold removal (37)basement waterproofing (7)air duct cleaning (6)insulation (5)gutter installation (2)drywall repair (1)

01/30/2020

Great!!! Could not as for a better experience! Did excellent work for a great price!!! Fast service too!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cleaning attic space for mold

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/30/2020

D

10/10/2018

I scheduled an appointment they never showed up. Not even a phone call to say the needed to reschedule the appointment. I call to find out why they didn't show up, they said they were on there way to florence sc. They completely blew me off. Then said they would call me the next morning but they never did.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Mold remediation

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/21/2018

Good morning, I tried to reach out to you by phone this morning. I do apologize if their was a misunderstanding on my part regarding your appointment for a crawlspace inspection. I do remember having to reschedule with you due to the roads situation after the hurricane and the proposed flooding issues. I thought you had said your home might get flooded and you would call us back. I am sorry for th...

08/29/2018

Jarrid goes out of his way to be responsive and helpful. He is professional, punctual, and courteous.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Testing and remediation

CATEGORY air duct cleaning,mold removal

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/27/2017

11/06/2017

It went great! Gerrid and his crew were fantastic! On time always and very knowledgeable. Did not try to upsell anything which was a breath of fresh air. Actually we talked them into other upgrades. They worked very hard and completed the entire job within a few days. We would absolutely recommend them to anyone, as well as rehire for any other job we may have in the future. I would also like to m...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Had the entire crawl space encapsulated. Had water damage and mold.

10/23/2017

Excellent company to do business with crew was prompt, professional. Gerrid was very helpful in explaining things to us.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
mold testing and remediation.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/17/2017

05/16/2017

Great job. The staff worked very efficiently. Very professional from beginning to end.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Mold Remediation

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/01/2017

04/24/2017

Contractor was thorough and explained everything that needed to be done. All work was done professionally and we are very happy with the results.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Mold removal and cleaned ductwork

CATEGORY air duct cleaning,mold removal

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/12/2017

06/16/2016

Not too much to tell. A good job at a good price. The owner came out a couple of times to check on his crew. He was personable at all times and dealt well with my questions and issues. The crawlspace had been bugging me, and now I can rest easy. Thanks.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Encapsulated crawl space, removed & replaced insulation, remediated mold problem, installed dehumidifier.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/10/2016

05/16/2016

We were very satisfied with Best Breathing. The owner is very knowledgeable, honest, and compassionate, and he went above and beyond to make sure we were satisfied with the work. At the initial visit he listened to our concerns, talked with us about options, and provided advice for how to proceed. He gave us a price quote immediately and started the work within a couple of days. The owner performe...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Best Breathing remediated our beach house after we had a water leak that led to the discovery of mold. The owner performed an initial inspection, walked us through the process, gave us a quote for the work, and then remediated our entire house. This involved treating and removing everything from our home (all furniture, personal belongings, carpets, kitchen cabinets, insulation, etc.), getting rid of everything that couldn't be saved, treating everything that could be saved, completely treating all surfaces of the home, and then continuing with the process until they were sure the issues were fixed.

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/28/2016

Thank you so much for choosing Best Breathing for for your Remediation project.If there is anyting you may need in the future please dont hesitate to call. Thank you, Best Breathing Gerrid Clark Have a Blessed day

04/26/2016

When I scheduled the cleaning I mentioned we had brand new (antique, very fine heart pine) hardwood floors that were natural and very delicate. I went out of town and the cleaning was performed. When I returned there were bleached areas throughout my upstairs hallway where chemicals had been allowed to drip on my floors. The company should have called to let me know there had been an accident. Fur...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
duct cleaning

CATEGORY air duct cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/18/2016

Dear Custumer, I would like to start out by saying.That when you called us about the bleach stains.I offered to come show you the excat chemicals that we told you we were gonna use.None of our Chemicals have any form of bleach in them.All our chemicals are color safe,and fabric friendly.We use these same chemicals to remediate the interior part of homes.Wall,floor,ceilings furniture,(ETC..) You th...

insulation, sump pumps-french drains, mold removal, air sampleing and testing, crawlspace inspections/w/photos, mold inspections,seamless gutters, inner wall inspection, air treatments, air duct cleaning, and treatments. crawl space dehumidification, water removal, air treatments, crawlspace restoration, yearly maintence programs.inner.wall inspections.

Check, PayPal, Financing Available, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover