Mastrand Custom Decks

Awards & Badges

Award 2019

3098 Kings Ct

Little River, SC 29566

Turn your backyard into an outdoor paradise. Call today to start planning (843-734-1941). Free in-home estimates. Mastrand Custom Decks is a locally owned and operated company based in Little river south Carolina. We have been proudly serving the south Carolina since 1979. All of our work is performed by and under the supervision of Tom Mastandrea, Owner and master carpenter. We are fully licensed and insured and are in good standing with the Better Business Bureau, as well as south Carolina Licensing Board....

deck building (39)woodworking (1)

01/11/2020

Tom and his team did a great job. He's reasonably priced and they were very professional. He started when he said he would be able to start and did the work in a timely manner. I would definitely hire him again in the future, if needed.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced deck boards

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/07/2020

10/03/2019

Fabulous! Tom did a fabulous job! He was reasonably priced and paid extraordinary attention to detail. He was very patient will all my questions. He and his wife were very professional and pleasant. I would highly recommend Mastrand Custom Decks!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced deck and railing

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/03/2019

D

08/03/2019

never showed up unable to contact thwm

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
replace deck

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/02/2019

I did have an estimate with this homeowner. I showed up at the location which he give me which was 850 [Member Information Removed] myrtle beach . When I called homeowner to ask him the right location of his home , he never would return my calls.. NO price or work was ever performed..This could have been one of my deck competitor,s.

07/26/2019

An all around excellent experience. He started the job on the date promised, showed up bright and early every morning, and completed the job in the promised time frame. Tom is a true craftsman that takes extreme pride in the quality of his work. He personally did all the woodwork with his assistant providing the support necessary to keep the project moving. They cleaned up and stowed all their equ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Deck replacement

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/22/2019

Thank you [Member Name Removed], It was a pleasure working with you.. Cynthia& Tom.

10/31/2018

We were very happy with the work performed and it delivered on our expectations. Tom went above and beyond to secure required materials. Would highly recommend.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Opening walls in living room. Replace bedroom window with sliding glass door. Build balcony outside of new sliding glass door.

CATEGORY decks, woodworking

04/12/2018

Tom and his crew were great to work with! They worked through the snow and rain to get my deck done. I had a vision for my deck with a privacy wall and Tom and his crew nailed it! Price point was very reasonable. Tom is very personable and was quick to respond to my phone calls and emails. My backyard was spotless after every time they came. I would highly recommend hiring him his craftmanship is ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Deck and privacy fence

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/10/2018

Photo for Mastrand Custom Decks - 3098 Kings Ct, Little River, SC - 36990304

09/25/2017

Everything went wonderfully with Tom. He came on time every day and did a beautiful job . He and his helper were very careful to clean up after the job which was important because we have a dog. His helper even moved our deck furniture back for us. I am so happy with my deck that my friends have already had their deck done by him on our recommendation. I wouldn't hesitate to use his company again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced a deck for us

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/10/2017

03/21/2017

Provided detailed drawing and estimate of his services.  Said he would arrive at 7:00 a,m. and was here by 6:45 a.m. everyday.  Worked neatly and efficiently with a minimum disruption to our lives.  Addressed all problems with construction efficiently.  Provided all information that we needed. We are extremely pleased with the end result and would highly recommend him.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He tore down old deck and removed debris.  Replaced said deck with new foundation and composite decking  and stainless steel cable railing.

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/21/2017

10/11/2016

never followed up, even after I called to request the quote he lied by saying he emailed it and would a second time.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace rotting deck posts

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/23/2016

I Informed [Member Name Removed] THREE times that I injured my back on the phone also by e-mail , he understood and said feel better. Contract was sent to him and never e-mailed back. All this took place 10 days ago. Difficult person person to deal with..

10/04/2016

Tom showed up each day nice and early with his men. The removal of the old deck went smoothly. All old material was taken away right away. The deck was framed and designed to lasted a very long time and looks great !! All debris was cleaned up and removed. A great job !!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed my second story deck replaced It was in bad shape and in danger of just falling apart. I had a few estimates including Tom from Mastrand Custom Decks. I felt comfortable going with Tom. His expertise in building deck speaks for itself. I am thrilled with the jobs he did and the price came in much lower than a competitor.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/12/2016

Remodeling, decks, porches, lighting, carpentry, framing, gazebos, pergolas, trellis, Fiberon Decking Trex Decking, Timbertech Decking, azek, mahogany, cedar, IPPE, CCA, handicap ramps, outdoor kitchens, flower boxes, benches, diamonds, railing & stairs.

Not Applicable