A Helping Handyman

Founded 2011 • Angie's List since September 2014

Super Service Award winner 2015 / 2016 / 2017 / 2018 / 2019 I'm the owner, worker and bill collector. I operate my business a little differently than most handymen. I discuss with the customer what type of job or jobs they have. I have the customer start with a list from highest priority to least. I will tell them what jobs I can help them with. I ask the customer if they would like to help with the job(s) or if they would like for me to do the job(s) myself. At this point I will give them an approximate time that I can get the job(s) done. On almost all jobs you could run into circumstances where the job could go over or under the time I had estimated . The customer buys the type of materials that they would like to install. I take before and after pictures to give a great idea of how the job will be, and has been, done professionally. I will travel, one way, 20 miles from Little River SC 29566....

Myrtle Beach Gutter Techs

We are a locally family owned business located in Myrtle Beach, SC. We service Horry and Georgetown counties with top notch service. With a combined twenty years of experience in the industry we strive to provide the best service with attention to detail and pride in our work. A list of references can be provided from builders, property managers and home owners upon request. Please visit our website @myrtlebeachguttertechs.com for more details

07/12/2020

Darryl did outstanding work. He was prompt, punctual, and attentive to detail. He worked efficiently, making sure he understood what our needs were and making sure that he had addressed all our concerns when he had finished. His pricing was fair and reasonable.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Install ceiling fan; fix electrical outlets and sockets

CATEGORY contractors,electrician,ceiling fans

08/24/2019

Great work done professionally. Attention to detail

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Wall hanging

07/30/2019

Response to my inquiry on Angie's List was super fast. Darryl came out the next afternoon, to repair/replace the disposal. He was able to get the old one working, so I can return the new one. Great experience working with Darryl.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Kitchen disposal was not working in our vacation condo.

CATEGORY handyman service,plumbing

06/19/2019

I called Darryl, he responded quickly at a reasonable price. The job looked great.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace broken sliding door handle

04/03/2019

Project was not that big (chandelier install) but due to the height of the room I decided to have someone else do it. Darryl was responsive to my initial inquiry and upfront with pricing, timing etc. It seems like every small job ends up having it's own unique issues and this was no different. When I would have spent an hour cursing and reassessing my plan Darryl had everything resolved and fixtur...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
chandelier installation

Thank You very much. Darryl Akroyd

Handyman. Minor electrical. Plumbing. Carpentry. Fence repair. Mailbox installation & repair. Curtain & blind hanging. Shelving & furniture assembly. Gutter & downspout cleaning, installation & repair. Irrigation system repair. Seasonal decorations.

Painting. Floor coverings. Vinyl siding. Concrete work