PROFESSIONAL TREE SERVICE

Awards & Badges

Award 2019

P O Box 84943

Lexington, SC 29073

We are a family owned and operated company serving the Midlands since 1979. We offer quality service with quality employees who treat you with respect and professionalism....

tree service (194)landscaping (1)

06/24/2020

Hired them cut down 2 trees that were leaning over top of structures on my property. they fell both trees with not damage to the structures.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
2 Trees Fell

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/21/2020

06/09/2020

I called David for an estimate to have one tree removed and others trimmed away from the house. A real person answered the phone and we had an estimate for the work within a week. The crew is busy and working about six weeks out, but they worked me in earlier than expected and showed up ahead of schedule. They were here on time and the entire job took under two hours. The crew of 8 was professiona...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had one tree removed and several others trimmed.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/08/2020

06/05/2020

These guys are pros. They did everything they said they would do. The crew stayed busy and knocked it out by lunchtime. It was great watching our yard being transformed. They cut exactly the right limbs and opened up our yard. The clean up was just as great. We are very happy with the work. Looks like a different house.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We needed 6 big chinaberry trees taken out that were growing near the house and 4 others trees that needed trimmed because of low limbs

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/04/2020

Photo for PROFESSIONAL TREE SERVICE - P O Box 84943, Lexington, SC - 38620806

04/24/2020

David’s crew of five were the best, each had a job and it was amazing how they worked together. You would have to see it to believe it, I have never seen any thing like it, I watched every minute. This tree was one of biggest if not the biggest in Columbia and part of it was over my house and a carport. I had three estimates all around $12,000, they did it for $6,000 and that included the stump. I...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removal of tree and stump

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/15/2019

01/17/2020

David Moore's crew did an excellent job! This is the third time I have used them, and they continue to impress with their thoroughness and attention to detail. They rolled in with large equipment, including a 65 foot boom lift, and were able to get the whole job done in one day. Their level of cleanup is better than I have ever seen with any tree service. Truly, except for the missing trees, it wa...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed five trees removed and one tree limbed. The largest tree was hanging over a corner of my house. Large job!

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/14/2020

12/02/2019

David Moore and his excellent team performed outstanding work for me. The tree came down quickly, and stump and roots were grinded thoroughly, even though the tree was very close to the house and to an old HVAC which only could be replaced once the tree was totally removed. They came with heavy equipment to match the job and completed the work within an hour. Employees were highly skilled and expe...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removal of 35 foot tree, stump and root grinding, leveling, & cleanup in order to install new HVAC.

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/01/2019

10/05/2019

These guys don't mess around!! They cut down several large trees in my front yard. I expected the job to take all day and they completed it start to finish in just 2 hours. They took care not to damage the azaleas underneath the trees which I appreciated very much. They cleaned up after themselves and even hauled off a pile of brush in the area they were working that they didn't have to. Their pri...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removal of several large trees in my front yard

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/01/2019

09/26/2019

Zach and his team did a great job. They removed the trees, ground the stumps and cleaned up the area before leaving. I have used Zach 3 times over the past 3 years and will not use another service. He is professional, respectful and thorough. Zach and team receive my highest recommendation.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We needed several large trees removed from our property to make room for a new building.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/24/2019

05/03/2019

Zack and his team did an amazing job! They made the trees disappear. I couldn’t have asked for better service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had 10 diseases hardwoods that needed to be removed.

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/22/2019

11/22/2018

David and his crew arrived on time, accessed the situation and immediately began to remove the tree. Within a couple of hours the tree was down and all debris cleaned up. Awesome service and very professional!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tree removal

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/22/2018

Tree removal and trimming, residential and commercial, free estimates. We specialize in providing a top quality job with integrity and professionalism.

Check, Visa