Pop-A-Lock

Founded 1995 • Angie's List since April 2007

Pop-A-Lock® of Columbia, SC delivers automotive, residential and commercial locksmith solutions to the Columbia and Lexington, SC as well as the surrounding areas listed below. Our uniformed employees provide quick, friendly locksmith service 365 days a year, rain or shine. This is what makes Pop-A-Lock the most trusted Columbia Locksmith....

10/17/2015

Technician arrived promptly and got straight to work.  He was very professional and efficient and had the locks rekeyed quickly. I will definitely use this service again when needed and will highly recommend pop-a-lock to my friends, relatives and coworkers.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pop-a-lock rekeyed 4 locks for my rental property.

07/13/2015

A month ago tomorrow, I purchased a deal to have 4 locks rekeyed for $115.  Sounded like a good price to me. Not so good if the provider never contacts you.  I guess they don't need the business.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
NOTHING.

CATEGORY locksmith

Ms [member name removed], I am sorry no one has contacted you. I do not know why? I just received your email concerning this. I will be contacting you and checking out why this is the first I've heard about this. We value everyone's business. Especially our Angie's list members. Angie's list is an important tool we use in our Buisness. I assure you this will be rectified today! Ryan Badeaux (Owner...

05/17/2015

It went very well.  I am happy to have had the job done. David immediately responded to my phone call and assured me that he could me meet me after work.   Other locksmiths had answering services and they didn't call back. I really like that about a locksmith service. Almost everyone who suddenly needs this service is anxious to meet up with the technician. Pop a Lock is very responsive.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
David met me in the driveway at 5:15 (after work) and assessed the locks I needed changed.  He was very professional.  He went the extra mile and cleaned all the deadbolt locks.  Gave me great security advice.

04/10/2015

David came to my house an hour and a half after I called for a same-day appointment, and was at my location for around a half hour. He was friendly and performed the requested services quickly. I used the Angie's List special promotion (4 locks re-keyed on 2 doors) for $115. David charged me an extra $10 for two extra keys (4 total) and the re-key of the 5th lock.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Re-keyed two locks on two doors and one lock on another door.

03/18/2015

They came in less than 15 minutes and I was very happy!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They helped me get into my home that I was locked out of.

CATEGORY locksmith

Automotive - Roadside Lock Out & Rekeying Assistance. Residential - Locks Opened & Changed, Deadbolts Installed, Master Keying. Commercial - Master Keying, Re-Keying & Installation, Locks Picked.