PALMETTO PRESSURE CLEAN

Founded 2006 • Angie's List since April 2007

B Rated | 80 Reviews

Palmetto Pressure Clean provides exterior cleaning solutions with low pressure house & building washing, roof cleaning as well as commercial concrete cleaning in SC. Check, cash and online payments through our website are accepted. Mention you found us on Angie's List and receive $20 off your first service!...

Pro Finish Pressure Washing

Pro Finish Pressure Washing is licensed, bonded, and insured. We rely on Professional, Affordable and Reliable Service. We can clean any surface: decks, patios, fences, driveways, walkways, retaining walls, full house washing, gutters, soffits, pool tops, boat docks, stucco, vinyl, windows, and much more! We also provide window cleaning up to three stories high, inside and outside. Pro Finish offers competitive prices and the best quality in the Midlands. Please checkout our Facebook Page to see some of our work and what our customers have to say about us!

Award 2019

05/30/2019

DO NOT do business with Palmetto Pressure Clean, they are shady when it comes to making a payment and they're overpriced.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Very Shady Business

CATEGORY gutter cleaning

10/01/2018

Fantastic. Could not have been any better. Totally worth it.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
house, fence, roof, gutters, porch, sidewalk & driveway washed

CATEGORY gutter cleaning, pressure washing, roof cleaning

06/24/2018

They quickly came out for an estimate, and I was luckily able to schedule the next week due to a client's rescheduling. They were not the cheapest, but they had very professional equipment/setup, and I like that the company is bonded and insured. They were professional, courteous, tidy and informative. They spent a lot of time getting the mold showing in the caulking between my stucco and brickwor...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pressure washing house and porches, clean gutters and remove debris.

CATEGORY gutter cleaning, pressure washing

Thank you for your business and your review!

12/11/2017

It went great! They showed up on time and did a FANTASTIC job! When done, they gave me the price and I paid online! I've used them before and I'll use them for future needs. I highly recommend them!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed my sidewalk, driveway, brick planter, porch, windows and back wooden steps pressure cleaned.

CATEGORY pressure washing

05/02/2017

Excellent Job. Will be using them again for future jobs.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
pressure washing, painting of front porch

CATEGORY pressure washing, house painters

Thank you. We appreciate your business and your review!

"SPECIALIZING" IN NO PRESSURE ROOF CLEANING TO REMOVE BLACK STREAKS (ALGAE). VINYL AND STUCCO SAFE LOW PRESSURE HOME AND COMMERCIAL BUILDING CLEANING. GUTTER CLEANING SERVICES INSIDE AND OUT. HOT PRESSURE WASHING OF CONCRETE SURFACES SIDEWALKS, DRIVEWAYS, CURBS, ENTRANCEWAY, DRIVETHRUS, PATIOS, POOL DECKS, REMOVE GRIME, MILDEW, DIRT, OIL STAINS AND RUST.

We do not offer painting services or staining/sealing of wood.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal