Cottrell & Co., Inc.

Awards & Badges

Award 2019

151 Whiteford Way

Lexington, SC 29072

ALL OF OUR TECHNICIANS ARE CERTIFIED MASTER PLUMBERS OR NATE CERTIFIED HVAC SPECIALISTS!!! Cottrell & Co., Inc. Plumbing, Heating and Air is a full service residential and commercial plumbing, heating and air company that has proudly served the Columbia and Lexington areas since 1995. We have enjoyed building a reputation of excellence through quality parts, expert employees and maintaining high standards of workmanship. We pride ourselves in communication with our customers by listening, offering multiple solutions and always giving the price upfront. We also offer 24-hour emergency services for no additional charge!...

plumber (472)water heater repair and installation (63)drain cleaning (51)sewer cleaning (12)home remodeling (10)hvac repair (10)drain pipe installation (6)gas fireplace repair (4)septic tank cleaning (4)electrician (4)gas leak repair (3)water delivery (2)

06/05/2020

Forgot to add my review from April 2020. They replaced water inlet valve (which took about 7 minutes total) and charged me $150. I asked about if they could do it cheaper and I was told "No". Will look for someone else next time.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fix Valve on Toilet

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/16/2020

06/01/2020

Great. Nice people and the most efficient repair people I have ever met. They were done in less than an hour. The price was reasonable.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fix and replace faucets on the exterior and shower and laundry room for interior.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/01/2020

04/13/2020

Great! They were half the price that was quoted by a competitor. They showed up on time and finished quickly. Will definitely hire again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fixed leaky shower head

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/13/2020

04/08/2020

Not only did they replace the drain pipes, they replaced a shut-off valve that Love Plumbing said couldn't be fixed less than a week before.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
replace drain pipes kitchen sink

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/27/2020

12/05/2019

I have used this company for over 15 years and their service is consistently excellent. My most recent encounter was with Josh and Jason. They were professional, polite, knowledgeable, reliable and kept me updated throughout the entire project; which was completed promptly. I wouldn't even consider using another plumbing company.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced a tankless water heater

CATEGORY plumbing,water heater repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/03/2019

Photo for Cottrell & Co., Inc. - 151 Whiteford Way, Lexington, SC - 38270706

11/15/2019

Scheduled an appointment with a two hour window and they didn't show. They didn't even have the courtesy to call, Unprofessional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Kitchen faucet

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/15/2019

Mr. [Member Name Removed], Good afternoon! I spoke with my dispatch team and the technician that was scheduled for the job. It would appear that there is some sort of communication break down. When we called the number listed to let them know we were on the way, there was no answer. Then, we called the other number given to us and we were told that we were no longer needed and that the husband had...

11/04/2019

Excellent.Service was on a Sunday and done efficiently.I was pleased with the quick and professional service.Will definitely use them next time I have a plumbing problem.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Toilet replaced

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/26/2019

09/18/2019

GREAT! Put off calling a plumber thinking it would be expensive and a hassle. Cotrell is excellent! Repaired our problems, responded to our follow-up call, and did not over-charge. Very, very pleased and will definitely call them again when I need a plumbing problem resolved.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Toilet running and sink dripping.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/04/2019

08/12/2019

Fantastic work. Quick evaluation, simple repairs, easy on the wallet. In addition, Cottrell was also extremely efficient. Our day was not disrupted hardly at all. We all had smiles on our faces when he left. I will hire him again in the future!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Garbage disposal repair/reset and kitchen sink leak

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/02/2019

02/24/2019

We bought an older home, built in 1955, which needed a lot of plumbing work done: replace and repair old drain lines, install a commode, remove an old expansion tank in the crawlspace, new waterline for the toilet, install a new water heater, etc. They did an excellent job making repairs and trouble-shooting problems that we were having with our plumbing. They are knowledgeable, great with custome...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New water heater installed. Replace and repair old pipes under the house.

CATEGORY plumbing,water heater repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/24/2019

Drains & Sewer Consultants, Parts & Supplies,Building Construction Consultants,Building Contractors,Construction Consultants,Plumbing,Plumbing Fixtures,Plumbing-Drain & Sewer Cleaning,Sewer Cleaners & Repairers,Sewer Contractors

We do not work on french drain systems. **We only service a portion of BLYTHEWOOD**

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing