Corley Security

Founded 1970 • Angie's List since May 2007

10 employees. License #: 3010. Additional email: travis@corleysecurity.com, kat@corleysecurity.com. Additional phone #: 800-442-6924....

Tower Security LLC

TURN TO A TRUSTED HOME SECURITY COMPANY IN LEXINGTON, SC Your home or business facility - and the people inside - are important to you. Be proactive with their safety by contacting a reliable home and commercial security company. The Security Connection, LLC team can install an array of security features in your home or business in the Lexington, SC area. Reach out to us today to schedule a consultation with your local home security company. Ask us about our 10% military, first responder, and student discount.

Offers by Tower Security LLC on Angie's List

06/09/2014

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I bought a new house and I used Corley to change out the locks on all of the doors after the closing. No problems in any way.

04/09/2013

They did an excellent job. They were thorough and prompt.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Corley Security redid our locks.

05/30/2012

He told me to get the name of the door and I got the name of the door and he said he said he would try and find out what the name of the door was. But you know what, I called him back and he said I'm still searching. He never called me back. So that's the reason why I'd say an F for him. At least he could've called me back and told me he couldn't find the door. I never heard from him anymore. He c...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I called Corley Lock and Key to fix my door on which the lock had broken out.

CATEGORY plumbing,toy repair

This report was posted to our account by mistake. Can you please have it moved to the proper account? Thanks!

04/17/2012

I've always had satisfactory work done by them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
brought in keys to have made for locks. originally installed the locks in my home back in 1965.

09/29/2008

I called them and they were very friendly over the phone. They said they would send someone Monday. They came out and spent about an hour trying to get the antique lock unlocked, but couldn't. He said he was going to check on other ideas and get back to us, but he never did.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They came to my home to try to get a skeleton key cabinet unlocked.

CATEGORY locksmith

Building access controls. Closed circuit television. ID badging. Fire alarm systems. Burglar alarm systems. Intercom. Lock, key & safes. Central station monitoring. GPS vehicle tracking.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express