Construction Specialties of Columbia Inc

• Trade License Expiration
  • 20160630

600 Columbia Ave Ste 4

Lexington, SC 29072

Owner operated for over 30 years. Subs if necessary. No travel charges. Licensed residential home builder doing everything from remodels to new additions. Please visit our website and BBB rating for further information. Our commitment is to constantly perfect and improve our craft while also promoting personal growth and development in all levels and positions of CSI’s staff, therefore guaranteeing total satisfaction for our valued employees and customers. * 2014 Super Service Award Winner *...

home remodeling (66)home remodeling (34)home builder (6)electrical (6)interior painting (5)door (4)woodworking (4)plumbing (4)drywall repair (4)tile installation (4)house painting (3)flooring (3)

07/15/2020

Working with Construction Specialties of Columbia Inc. was a wonderful experience. Daniel and his team are true professionals. Daniel is attentive, detail oriented, and most importantly honest. His projected cost for the project aligned pretty close to the final tally, which is indicative of Daniel's knowledge of the construction and remodeling field, his attention to detail, and his familiarity a...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Whole House Remodel

CATEGORY remodeling,bathroom & kitchen remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/15/2020

Photo for Construction Specialties of Columbia Inc - 600 Columbia Ave, Lexington, SC - 38725203

03/25/2020

It went great ,even though I was out of state Daniel and his father Steven,took care of the whole process

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Added a dormer to my cabin

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/24/2020

11/17/2019

I hired Construction Specialties of Columbia to open up my living room and remodel my two bathrooms. Per my request, they set up the structure of the bathrooms and completed removing the wall in my living room. I didn’t have them complete the projects because I wanted to complete the finishing touches, with that said, I have no doubt that if they would have completed it, it would have turned out l...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Several Projects

CATEGORY contractors,electrician,remodeling,bathroom & kitchen remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/16/2019

08/01/2018

I contacted this company through Angies List and never heard from them. I even sent another message to them requesting information. It's now been two weeks and no contact. Suggest you try another company, as they don't seem Interested in new business.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Add a new bathroom to our house

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/01/2018

07/28/2017

The work, as always, is excellent. I found them in 2013 and started working with them then on another room. Their workmanship and work ethic are superior. They are very kind and creative.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They converted a large walk-in attic space into a room. They put in a large shed dormer, several closets significantly increasing the space, hardwood floors, and can lighting. It is very functional and quite lovely.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/28/2017

07/25/2017

Unable to make contact after several calls & emails. Large project, their loss!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Could not hire as company never returned emails or phone calls.

CATEGORY flooring,remodeling,bathroom & kitchen remodeling,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/25/2017

06/16/2017

The work was first rate -- they get my highest recommendation! It was honestly a pleasure for my wife and I to work with Joe and Daniel and their team (including the subcontractors they used). They asked a lot of good questions up front, delivered good, solid proposals to us promptly, were always willing to answer questions, were very communicative during the project, were easy to communicate with...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We have worked with Construction Specialties of Columbia on several projects including a bathroom gut and re-model, and the renovation of an external building from a potter's studio to a guest bedroom and full bath. Both projects were in an older house (1960's) and basically gut to the studs/concrete and renovate.

CATEGORY remodeling,bathroom & kitchen remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/20/2016

01/31/2017

We contacted CSI on the phone number found here. Left a voice message for someone named Daniel. A few days later, we went to the website and submitted an email using the form found on the website. I don't care how busy they may be, a simple email or returned call would not have taken much time, even if it was to say not interested. I wouldn't hire this inconsiderate company on a bet!!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We wanted to do some remodeling in our kitchen.

CATEGORY bathroom & kitchen remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/31/2017

01/09/2017

The materials and work is good but they're drastically lacking in management. They say they're coming 9 o clock in the morning, 9 o clock they're here.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did a house a year ago and did really fun work. They ripped out a couple walls, redid the floors, put all new sheet rock in, all new cabinets and the whole new kitchen, the whole new materials.

CATEGORY drywall,remodeling,woodworking,bathroom & kitchen remodeling,cabinet refacing

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/09/2016

11/18/2016

They were good, I was happy with their service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The provider replaced and fixed my gutters.

CATEGORY gutter repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/16/2016

Construction- Homes, Additions, In-Law Suites, Sunrooms, Restoration, Renovations, Porches, & Decks. Remodeling- Kitchen & Bath. Doors. Finish Carpentry. Cabinets. Tiles. Siding. Roofing. Windows.