Alr Contracting Inc

Founded 2002 • Angie's List since June 2008

2 employees. uses same subs for painting, flooring installation, electrical, & plumbing. cost is determined by the job. no service fees. travel charges may apply. may contact through email....

Precise Drywall & Painting

HI, my name is Scott and I have been in business for six years, but I have over 15 years experience in Drywall and Painting. I also do home improvements and remodels. i am a licensed and insured. My work speaks volumes. I also give discounts to senior citizens as well as military and first time clients.

04/02/2015

All of the tiles were loose because they had used the wrong cement when they built the house and all of the tiles were loose.  They had to take off all of the tile that was up there. It was quite a job, and he had to do some research to keep it from leaking it back in. They did 2 things that would help make it seal, and we have had a lot of rain since then and it has not leaked. The tile they put ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had a terrible job. We had a terrace on the upstairs of our house and it had started leaking into the house, and I had no clue what to do. He replaced the tile and the baseboard in the house.

CATEGORY flooring contractor

04/22/2014

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They fixed a GFI outlet that had been installed incorrectly in my kitchen by the original home builder. Very prompt and professional.

CATEGORY decks,remodeling

02/11/2013

Jeff does meticulous work and is probably the most honest contractor with whom I've dealt. He responded quickly to some issues with the addition even though there was no fault on his part, and we really appreciated that.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He renovated a porch addition on the back of our house.

CATEGORY decks

10/01/2012

Jeff was on time and did exactly what he said he would for the estimate he prepared. Clean and timely in addition to good work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Exterior wood work needed painting he put aluminum cladding over wood to prevent further painting, relocated a home ice machine, along with other misc jobs. We later had Jeff create a closet under an eve on the top floor.

CATEGORY remodeling

06/17/2008

We truly wish we had hired him from the start. He came in took over after much stress and wasted time. This is someone you can totally depend on!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We have hired Jeff for many projects. He built our dock and gazebo and most recently he came and finished our house that was being constructed. He hired competent subs and saw that all work was completed in a timely fashion.

CATEGORY home builders

THANKS FOR THE GREAT REPORT. I WISH I WOULD HAVE BEEN AVAILIABLE AND PREPARED BEFORE THE OTHER CONTRACTOR WAS CHOSEN. I JUST HOPE ALL IS WELL NOW.

General remodeling, painting, flooring, carpet, hardwood, electrical & plumbing.

Roofing