B & B Landscaping

Founded 2006 • Angie's List since May 2017

Awards & Badges

100 Lear Dr

Laurens, SC 29360

B&B Landscaping is a Full Service Company, We offer the following services Tree Service, Stump Grinding Complete Landscaping, Grading, Land Clearing,Hauling Hardscapes, and Driveways. We provide Quality Service on every Job!...

tree service (8)lawn & landscaping (4)stone & gravel (1)lawn care (1)concrete driveways (5)fence company (1)

02/01/2021

It was a joy to see top quality work been done. They did an excellent job. They clean up everything and there was no tree limbs left laying around.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed 5 trees removed and stumps grinding.

CATEGORY concrete driveways,tree service

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/21/2021

02/01/2021

Excellent job. The gravel was spread out so neat. I was thoroughly pleased with all that they did. I will call them for all my landscaping maintenance.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Needed a gravel driveway on the side of my house so I could park my trailer.

CATEGORY concrete driveways,pavers, gravel

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/30/2021

07/12/2020

I needed trees to be removed and trimmed, received a quote and waited for them to come and do the work. Finally, I was able to talk to them and was told they come on a Tuesday to do the work. I opened the area up and they never showed up or called. I tried to call them at least 20 times and they never answered and the voicemail box was full. Totally unreliable outfit and thanks to these clowns I h...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed trees to be removed and trimmed.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/30/2020

I'm sorry Mrs.Wilmont for you loss I did return your call and left you a voicemail stating our schedule was pushed back due to weather issues. I don't feel that this completely fair considering the job we were planning to due for you and how you wanted me to cut my price very drastically. Soory this didn't work Best Regards B&B Landscaping

06/17/2020

will and hid crew did a first class job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
3 trees cut down and removed

CATEGORY concrete driveways

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/17/2020

06/02/2020

It went very well. Mr. Brown was professional, punctual and detailed with his communication of the job. His team took care not to damage the property (house, fence or yard) as the worked on the extensive cutting and removal. I definitely recommend and will use his service for other lawn care needs. I've already planned other landscaping services with his company.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
30 Foot Pine Tree Removal, Other Trees Pruning & Shrubbery Removal

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/02/2020

Thank you for your Business, It was a pleasure doing business with you.
D

02/27/2020

Cutting the trees part was good, hard workers cut 7 trees in 6 hours. However, housekeeping was bad, they left a big tree cut in 3 pieces in my yard and also their machines messed up soil on my whole back yard and they should fix that. I called owner 5 times and he never returned phone calls. In order to help him I got another neighbor to give him a job to cut other trees, but not even for helping...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cut trees and remove them

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/27/2020

I would like to Apologize for the oversight of Cutting the log into firewood vs the 3 3ft pieces. 2nd The conditions were extremely wet we placed Grass Seed and Wheat Straw down at the Entrance. My crew trimmed a some extra Shrubs as a Courtesy, Again I Apologize for any Inconvenience Kind Regards Will Brown

12/26/2019

It was been fine. Their communication and willingness were great. They did what was needed to be done.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did a grading work. They planted plants.

CATEGORY landscaping

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/26/2019

12/23/2019

Excellent. They did it on time. They were reasonably priced.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did tree removal.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/01/2019

12/23/2019

The service was great. They are the main guys I go to whenever I need these kind of services. Their punctuality was good. I can rely on them on getting things done in a timely manner. They always do a great job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did landscaping and tree service.

CATEGORY landscaping,tree service

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/01/2019

12/23/2019

It went well. They did everything we needed them to do.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did a gravel driveway.

CATEGORY concrete driveways

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/01/2019

We are a Full Service Company we offer Tree Removal, Stump Grinding, Grading, LandClearing, Complete Landscaping Hauling,Hardscapes,

Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Check, Financing