House Detective Home Inspections

Founded 2013 • Angie's List since September 2015

House Detectives home inspections is a Veteran owned company. We take pride in the service we gave to our country. And we bring this same sense of pride in to the home inspection services we offer. We treat every customer and home with the utmost respect. With more than 25 years in the construction industry i am confident we can answer any questions and concerns you as the home buyer may have. With the home purchase the largest investment a person may make in their life time we feel we can ease your mind when it comes to this purchase. Keep.in mind we will not give an opinion on the value of your home just whether it will preform as intended. We have just implemented a new pricing structure, while most Home Inspection companies charge for the first 1500 or 2000 sft then an additional per sft fee after that , we only charge a flat rate per sft. let me explain a typical home is 1500 sft. other companies will charge ( approx) 195.00 for the first 1000 sft and then an additional .10 -.15 cents a sft foot after that, so a 1500 sft inspection will cost the consumer 270.00 where our inspections will cost 225.00 savings of 45.00 and we never charge for a crawl space inspection which most companies charge 50.00 - 75.00 dollars another savings ( all amounts are estimated and your cost will vary please call or text for pricing of your project) We appreciate the opportunity to"Test Drive Your Home" so feel free to call or email...

01/24/2017

Extremely well and very thorough. The inspection report helped to guide my decision to purchase and gave me a comprehensive list of things to be watchful of going forward. I appreciated the professionalism and educative approach.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Inspection of home to purchase

CATEGORY home inspection

mrs [Member Name Removed] thank you for your review it was a pleasure doing business with you

08/04/2016

It went extremely well! He's very informative, looked very carefully. I felt he treated it as he would be living there. He was very thorough! He is very easy to work with, did everything I asked and kept going the extra mile to make me comfortable with the inspection. I really didn't have to worry about anything!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He inspected the home and gave me everything I needed to know in detail. For the first time I could actually hand off everything I needed and it was done and I didn't have to go back over it.

CATEGORY home inspection

[Member Name Removed] thanks for the review i look forward to helping you with your future purchases Joe Williams House Detectives

Home Inspections. 4 Point Inspections.

residential appraisals