Fresh Cut Landscaping and Design, LLC

A15 REVIEWS

Founded 2015 • Angie's List since July 2016

3674 Ladson Rd

Ladson, SC 29456

Fresh Cut Landscaping and Design is a family owned business. We strive to listen to each and every client to achieve the best manicured lawn on the street . In addition to manicuring your lawn we also install grass, mulch, planting trees, bushes, flowering plants and the BEST yard clean ups. Also when necessary we trim bushes and trees and we do that on a rotating schedule throughout the year so your yard looks great throughout the year. Please call Fresh Cut Landscaping and Design and we look forward to working with you. Have a green day....

lawn care (13)landscaping (4)hardscaping (2)

03/20/2020

It goes very well. We have an agreed upon schedule and Eddie gives a heads up reminder the day before he comes.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Lawn mowing and cleanup

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/22/2020

03/20/2020

This is the best lawn service I have ever had. Eddie is exceptionally conscientious and always leaves my yard looking the absolute very best. This will be his 3rd season at my house and I just hope he doesn't move or retire. Very reasonable and competitive pricing, too!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Regular seasonal lawn maintenance (mowing, trimming & edging). Also, annual pruning of trees and scrubs.

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/20/2020

Thank you very much for a great review.

06/11/2018

Excellent in every way. Performed the job exactly as I wanted and expected. Just hope he never retires.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Lawn trimming, edging, & cutting

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/06/2018

08/28/2017

services were as promised. Plan to use again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
lawn cut, edge, weed eat

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/28/2017

05/31/2017

Purchased May 6, Had to contact on May 8, called again before Memorial Day, Scheduled for morning May 31. Arrived at 8am as promised, listened to details, was careful where needed, completed quickly and left at 9am.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Yard mowing

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/31/2017

thank you very much it was a pleasure working with you

09/29/2016

I came online at Angie's List and I picked out one of them. It just happened that it was sister that had that company. She was so forward because we had a lot of rain and they got behind. She says, my brother's starting his own lawn service now and he's really good. She gave me him and I've been really pleased. They asked if I can come online and however I did it. He gave me the information and I ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He does the lawn. He does edging, blowing and all that kind of stuff.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/27/2016

09/23/2016

Fantastic! Eddie was great to work with. He communicated with me every step of the way which is something my previous lawn service did not do. Plus he did a super job at a reasonable price!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Lawn mowed and edged and weeds removed.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/14/2016

09/23/2016

Our experience with Fresh Cut Landscaping was exceptional. Eddie, the owner, provided a quick and fair estimate for his services. They have shown up promptly and on time on the scheduled date each time services were performed. Fresh Cuts has proven to be a very honest and reliable company to work with. Each visit for mowing and edging they leave our yard neat and tidy. Anytime we have had any ques...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Mowing and Edging

CATEGORY landscaper

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/23/2016

Thank you so much for such a great review it is always a pleasure to work on your property. FRESH CUT LANDSCAPING AND DESIGN

09/23/2016

Our experience with Fresh Cut Landscaping has been exceptional. Eddie, the owner, provided a quick and fair estimate for mowing and edging our yard. They have shown up on time for every service performed. Fresh Cuts is an extremely reliable and dependable company. They leave our yard clean, neat and tidy every time. When we have had questions he quickly replies and returns calls. I would not hesit...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Bi-weekly lawn maintenance

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/25/2016

Thank you so much for your positive review of FRESH CUT LANDSCAPING AND DESIGN.

08/28/2016

Our experience was great!!! It is refreshing to have a company that takes pride in what they do. They charged me $45 to cut my lawn, which everyone else wanted $55 or better. They trimmed my shrubs a very affordable price. You will not be sorry if you try Fresh Cut Landscaping & Design, LLC.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My wife and I had Fresh Cut Landscaping & Design cut, edge, trim and blow our lawn. Eddie and his team also provided shrub trimming which looks excellent. Fresh Cut Landscaping & Design, LLC is a wonderful company that is on time and dependable.

CATEGORY landscaper, lawn service

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/01/2016

Thank you for such a positive review for FRESH CUT LANDSCAPING AND DESIGN.

Landscaping, plants, shrubs & mulch.

NA