Affordable Fences

Founded 1978 • Angie's List since March 2012

12:00 PM - 5:00 PM

806 Royal Rd

Ladson, SC 29456

Family owned business owned since 1978 - combined crew experience of 98 years. We specialize in installations & repairs of chain link, wood, vinyl & aluminum fencing- industrial & residential. We also service emergency repairs....

fencing (65)driveway gate installation (13)dog fencing (3)

07/30/2018

No response. Must be the project wasn't large enough for them to waste their time.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
fence gate replacement

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/30/2018

02/22/2018

Charlie and his crew were fantastic! They were on time , very professional and did an excellent job. We will definitely use them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced fencing along house.

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/22/2018

02/16/2018

Affordable re-made my gate with a 10’ opening which is better than expected. The hardware they used was top notch and the gate is solid & attractive. They arrived when they said they would and the job was completed in record time. Also, the price was fair and I would definitely hire them again. Also, I would feel good about recommending them to others. Thank you Affordable!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed a new gate for my privacy fence as the gate being replaced left only a 7’ opening and I needed at least 9’.

CATEGORY fences,dog fence,driveway gates

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/12/2018

D

08/25/2017

Needed repair on chain link fence, new gate/ He gave me a partial estimate. He never came back to do the work. We kept calling, he kept saying yeah, he had another job and he would be back. He has not come back so I have called another company. I had a chain link fence. It was bent down due to a limb falling on it. He gave me a good price on it. I asked him if he would replace one of my gates and ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We got an estimate on a gate.

CATEGORY driveway gates

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/14/2017

D

08/16/2017

They did not call back to get the job. The estimate was free.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They gave me an estimate for repair of fence bent down do to tree falling on it, also the gate replacement.

07/17/2017

Affordable fence replaced the whole gate and did a wonderful job. Will use Affordable Fences again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had wind damage to my double gate.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/17/2017

07/14/2017

It was a great experience. He came out when he said he would. He listened to everything I had to say and quoted me on exactly what I wanted. It was written on the back of a piece of paper, not like a professional quote. Charlie Stewart is the guys name.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They gave me a estimate to install fencing. They're putting a 4 foot chain link fence in for me.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/15/2017

07/03/2017

I called Affordable Fences and Charlie answered, took my information, and came to our property to assess the work the very next day. He assessed the scope of work, and determined that the type of work was better suited for a different company more experienced in ornamental iron gates. He called me with this assessment, recommended a specific alternative company to complete the work, and even provi...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We have an ornamental iron gate at the entrance to our driveway, and one of the hinges for the gate came undone from the concrete anchor post. The hinge needed to be reconnected and some touch-up and refurbishing work needed to be done to the gate itself.

CATEGORY fences,driveway gates

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/01/2017

06/26/2017

They were not nearly as affordable as the provider that we used. The man was nice but did not any work for us. He wanted $500 more. The man was very nice but he was a little critical of the fence that we had before which my husband and the neighbor built. It lasted over 20 years. We did not need a lot of detail. All we needed was a row and a fence. That was it. We did not need anything fancy up to...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They gave us an estimate for a fence.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/26/2017

06/15/2017

Went well. Work performed promptly. Friendly workmen

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Wooden, barricade fence around back yard.

CATEGORY driveway gates

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/15/2017

Fencing, driveway gates, animal fencing

Check, PayPal