Superior Builders SC LLC

• Trade License Expiration
  • 06/30/2018

3333 Westphal Dr

Johns Island, SC 29455

We are a full-service construction company specializing in large home renovations and new home construction. We strive to provide you with not only top-shelf work, but a quality experience that is unmatched. Your satisfaction is our top priority and to us that means a high level of respect with a healthy dose of creative workmanship. Our passion truly lies in helping you generate creative ways to meet (and exceed) your expectations for your most beautiful home. Don't take my word for it, please check out our reviews! Reach out to me here: Phone: 843-532-3903 Email: aaronyoumans@gmail.com. (We are only able to service James Island, Downtown Charleston and majority of Mount Pleasant at this time due to travel time.)...

home remodeling (75)hardwood flooring (26)drywall repair (24)home remodeling (21)tile installation (19)interior painting (18)flooring (17)general contracting (15)woodworking (14)deck building (10)window (9)plaster (9)

09/16/2020

We highly recommend Superior Builders, they were great to work with and did an excellent job on our garage. We had them back to remodel our home as well.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New Construction - 4 car garage with an apartment

CATEGORY contractors,ceramic tile,concrete repair,countertops,drywall,flooring,hardwood floor repair,insulation,plastering,plumbing,remodeling,windows,woodworking,marble & granite,house painters,interior painters,doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/05/2019

08/24/2020

Superior Builders did an excellent job. Aaron and his team are very professional craftsmen and very personable individuals. I wouldn't hesitate to use them again on a future project.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Work included remodeling the master bath, adding a bath and bedroom on the third floor, reworking the main staircase and installing new hardwood flooring and drywall in the media room.

CATEGORY drywall,hardwood floor repair,plumbing,remodeling,woodworking,bathroom & kitchen remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/05/2019

06/24/2019

They don't service my area. The business shouldn't advertise in my area if they don't work in my area.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tile in laundry room and back splash in kitchen

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/24/2019

We do not service the Ladson area and do not advertise that we work in Ladson. [Member Name Removed]has verbally agreed to remove this review based on this information but she told me that she has had trouble in removing the review. We would have loved to work with this customer but unfortunately we do not service her area due to travel time.

12/28/2017

Aaron and his team are great. They are understanding, quick to respond, professional, knowledgeable and helpful. I am very pleased with their work and with working with them!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
major renovation from termite damage

CATEGORY ceramic tile,drywall,gutter repair,insulation,remodeling,windows,stucco,house painters,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/05/2017

08/18/2017

Aaron was great - he educated me on renovation issues that were unique to historical homes of downtown Charleston. And told me ways to cut costs while maintaining the integrity of the home. We ended up not redoing the house, but if we had, we would have chose Aaron. You could tell he had major attention to detail and unique knowledge base. I will be passing on Aaron's info to the person that ended...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed a quote for a massive remodel in Downtown Charleston.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/18/2017

03/16/2017

The 2nd time I called Aaron back was when I had tenants move out in Jan 2017 who left the property in a complete state of disrepair and damage. I had Aaron re-quote along with 3 other vendors, although he wasn't the cheapest he wasn't the most expensive and he was great in the process pointing out areas to improve and other areas to help with costs. He is great at keeping you informed throughout t...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Town-home refurbishment. I had previously used Aaron and Superior Builders back at the end of 2011 when I purchased the property and needed it completely gutted and refurbished inside. Back then he did a great job including fitting a new master bathroom with shower that replaced some wasted space by the side of the master bedroom. The 2nd refurbishment included: - Fitting new baseboards throughout downstairs - Wall, sheet rock and kitchen unit repairs - Fitting new wooden stairs - Eliminating upstairs flooring issues including holes and creaks - Installing new laminate flooring upstairs

CATEGORY drywall,handyman service,hardwood floor repair,remodeling,woodworking,doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/03/2017

Photo for Superior Builders SC LLC - 3333 Westphal Dr, Johns Island, SC - 34623471

12/01/2016

We had a wonderful experience with Aaron and his team. I would recommend Aaron to my friends as contractor in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Historic home renovation. Walls moved, porch added, kitchen remodel, floors redone, bathroom remodel, back house reno, etc

CATEGORY ceramic tile,decks,drywall,hardwood floor repair,plumbing,remodeling,windows,woodworking,stucco,bathroom & kitchen remodeling,house painters,interior painters,doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/11/2016

01/18/2016

Aaron and his team did a great job. Were very friendly and easy to work with.   I obtained three quotes for the work and they were the lowest.  They worked well with mostly suggestive plans as the work changed as the project came together.  Only down side was that costs (as is typical), were high when there were change orders.  I know they didn't think so, but I felt some of the costs of the chang...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed deck and pergola, stairs, repairs to curved historic porch.

CATEGORY decks,remodeling,deck cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/15/2015

09/15/2015

Contacted Superior Builders of Charleston through Angie's List & then Spoke with Aaron on phone to schedule him to come give estimate to remodel a guest bathroom. Appointment was scheduled for Thursday 9/10/2015 between 1130-1230. I waited all afternoon, and even left a message on his phone, as well as sent a message to him on Angie's list. I understand, things come up and I also understand how bu...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Didn't show up or contact me back after scheduling an appointment to come give estimate on remodel of bathroom

CATEGORY remodeling,bathroom & kitchen remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/10/2015

We regret to hear about your unsatisfactory experience and are truly sorry that we were not able to make the appointment. We aim to meet the highest standards, and unfortunately, we did not meet those that day due to a scheduling error. We hope to be able to earn your trust and business in the future.

07/31/2015

Superior Construction has been a great company to work with. Our job was especially difficult due to the age and condition of our 1940s cottage, but we knew it was a gem underneath it all. Superior Construction understood the importance of preserving the scale and aesthetic of our particular home in relation to the lot and also to the neighborhood and worked hard to keep the renovation classic and...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Renovated an attic into a full living space. Rewired all existing electric. Fixed old damage under house.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/01/2015

We specialize in large home renovations. Currently, we offer: full home renovation and custom home renovation to include carpentry, tile flooring, walk-in showers, hardwood flooring, interior/exterior painting, and kitchen/bathroom remodeling. If you're looking to renovate, we're here to make your dreams a reality.

Stucco repair, vinyl floors, carpet and we are only able to do painting if it's part of a larger renovation.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, PayPal